1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Entourage

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by scnupe7, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Stylish Dinosaur

Favorite scene was definitely the pie fiasco. The crushing realization was too human.
    Ari as always doesn't disappoint dialing his performance down this episode for some character development.

2. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

The "LeBron James playing in Spain" analogy was [​IMG]

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I really like how Lloyd's character is evolving too.

+1. Lloyd is the sleeper character atm, just like Ari was back in the first season. The one meant to stay as ensemble, but ends up having major solos.

Good episode. Jason Patrick/Drama killed me.

Ari is stepping out of Ari too much. The money vs. the risk for "redeeming" that old friend of his, makes me suspiciously close to thinking Ari is human. That's not funny Ari, which is why we all tune in.

4. embowafa

embowafa Distinguished Member

Ari is stepping out of Ari too much. The money vs. the risk for "redeeming" that old friend of his, makes me suspiciously close to thinking Ari is human. That's not funny Ari, which is why we all tune in.

The 'human' aspect was secondary to the $$$$$$$$$$ he saw in the undervalued company his buddy runs.

I thought it was 100% Ari Gold all the way.

5. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

I don't know. This episode didn't do much for me. Jason Patric was a jerk, but I since I don't know anything about him, it didn't really impact me.

I'm wondering if Dana will step in to get control of the director on Vince's behalf. As a new studio head, how much control does she have over an established director?

6. suited

suited Distinguished Member

I don't know. This episode didn't do much for me. Jason Patric was a jerk, but I since I don't know anything about him, it didn't really impact me. I'm wondering if Dana will step in to get control of the director on Vince's behalf. As a new studio head, how much control does she have over an established director?
    I guess that would depend on what the contract says. Since I doubt the board has many entertainment lawyers, we'll just assume that the director could easily give some of Vince's lines to another actor. As long as he's in the movie- I don't think there's any breach of contract involved unless he was completely left out of the entire picture.

7. Joffrey

Joffrey Stylish Dinosaur

I thought Jason Patrick was a great cameo (for once). It crossed my mind the writers were trying to make a point of how far Vince has fallen if his lines are being stolen by Jason Patrick and there's nothing he can do about it.

I don't know if Jason Patrick would play along with that though.

8. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Stylish Dinosaur

I don't know if Jason Patrick would play along with that though.

He's probably so desperate for work that he doesn't care. [​IMG]

9. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I have to say this is the first episode of Entourage of this season that really impressed me with the filming and overall finesse. I thought the last few minutes were excellent, they gave you a lot to think about without beating you over the head with the situation.

As always, every episode makes me long for home. It almost kills me to see the LA streets and realize I can't just drive an hour to get there.

10. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Stylish Dinosaur

Perhaps I missed something but is Jason Patrick the only "famous" star they have in Smoke Jumpers besides Vince?

11. Bradford

Perhaps I missed something but is Jason Patrick the only "famous" star they have in Smoke Jumpers besides Vince?

I think there's supposed to someone else. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense that Patric would be stealing Vince's lines if he is the number 1 lead and Vince is number 2.

12. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I think there's supposed to someone else. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense that Patric would be stealing Vince's lines if he is the number 1 lead and Vince is number 2.

But he's not. Apparently it's the director who doesn't trust/like Vince and may be p-off that the studio imposed Vince on him for that part

13. Bradford

^^ Good point - I forgot about that.

14. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Stylish Dinosaur

Actually I can't believe that slipped my mind. If it's not Ed Norton, then who? And wouldn't there have been mention of the star already? I really hope this doesn't turn into a giant plot hole with no actual star playing alongside Vince in the film.

15. forex

forex Distinguished Member

If you watched the preview for next series, Verner was showing Vince something, I didn't get the whole thing but there maybe a reason behind Verner's weird action.
    No rehearsal,we SHOOT!