• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with B. Son? My peacoat is the ****.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
What's wrong with B. Son? My peacoat is the ****.
Yeah, I picked up that same hoodie from the secret service sale earlier this year and love it. The model sure as hell is wearing it wrong, though.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
Whether you buy it from UO or if you buy it from revolve Either way you fail as you own a bson piece!
what's wrong w/ b.son?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I really want some of those colorful tank tops but i can't find my size anymore. Plus i'd only buy them at sale price so that doesn't help. Bson has some neat ideas, uses interesting fabrics at times, and some cool graphic tees. However, they at times are a bit overdesigned making them a bit showy and trying to be too fashiony for me i guess. This coming from the guy wearing bright socks, with rolled gold pants, or white hitops with shorts and a polka dot tank so take it with a grain of salt.

Kodiak- I'm glad you got the real one at least. I'm sure the fit will be better and the construction/material should be noticeably better. Nothing besides bdg brand basics are really worth UO retail price. I did however buy some kick ass socks and a goofy watch from there though and am thrilled with them.

Constant- I know ervell stuff is boxy top, slim bottom as he does it every season, but jet isn't exactly......how should i say it.....skinny? I'm just ******* with you, V, but from your fit pics i figured the shriting might actually work well for you.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
toru nope, still havent recived them . I like to cheap out on shipping... I hope they´ll arrive shortly.
yeah plus those LL bean guys really like to take their sweet time...I ordered some blucher mocs in brown that have been in process for a couple days now.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EG shawl collar cardigan from Mauro and Co.
october.jpg

Charcoal and Navy - Wool Baseball Caps
october002.jpg

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by theinsider
^Where did you get the baseball caps?
Looks nice.

+1 I have been looking for a grey cap like that for quite a while how is the fit?

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To take my waywt's to the next level...

new.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by theinsider
^Where did you get the baseball caps? Looks nice.
Originally Posted by pg600rr
+1 I have been looking for a grey cap like that for quite a while how is the fit?
the brand name is Wigens. i ordered them through Bencraft Hats, which is in Brooklyn. Not really sure if i recommend them or not. The hats are great, but i ordered on October 3rd and just now received them, which in this day and age is a long time. I put in one call to them last monday to see where my package was and the 10 second conversation was, "what is you order number....going out today, click.", but at least i got what i paid for. pg600rr, i believe Drinkwater's, which is in Boston, carries these hats as well, but not sure what color. I know Gary said he stocked the Cashmere, wool/cashmere, and the wool caps, but do not know the color of the top of my head. the fit is extremely nice. there are foldup/down ear flaps, but you can not tell that they are present when folded up. The outer is 100% wool and the inside is lined.
october001.jpg
october002-1.jpg
october004-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads