• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
fall/winter anglophile steez wouldnt be complete without reversible TootalxFredPerry scarf...

DSCF7899.JPG

DSCF7901.JPG

DSCF7905.JPG

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^i like. been looking for a nice non-black scarf.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
^^ I think a colorful scarf would look great against your otherwise monochromatic style. give a bit of pop, esp if the scarf is mostly covered by a coat and you only see a small bit sticking out around the neck

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^yeah, agreed. i usually add a bit of color, whether it be an orange turtleneck or a red hat or something. just got some red and blue leather gloves that i'm looking forward to getting in the mail.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
fall/winter anglophile steez wouldnt be complete without reversible TootalxFredPerry scarf...

DSCF7899.JPG

DSCF7901.JPG

DSCF7905.JPG

Does your wife know you're gay?

batorizer

Reaction score
hey ya'll, I just got my ring boots from Arrow Moccasin. I'm definitely impressed. Ring boots have been on my buy list for well over a year now. I was originally gonna go with quoddy but the price just kept going up and up. The price on these has stayed the same and is now less than half the price of the quoddy ring boots w/ double leather soles.

The leather is very thick but still soft and pliable. The stitching is excellent and they look really cool. They're comfy and fit my 8D foot very nicely. Here's some cell phone pics:

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by batorizer
hey ya'll, I just got my ring boots from Arrow Moccasin. I'm definitely impressed. Ring boots have been on my buy list for well over a year now. I was originally gonna go with quoddy but the price just kept going up and up. The price on these has stayed the same and is now less than half the price of the quoddy ring boots w/ double leather soles.

The leather is very thick but still soft and pliable. The stitching is excellent and they look really cool. They're comfy and fit my 8D foot very nicely. Here's some cell phone pics:

any chance of getting some worn pics, maybe with some denim

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
from mauro

the "Star Trek" sweater

DSCF4862.JPG

and the anthracite polo, like I need another one but it's cool color

batorizer

Reaction score
here ya go, hope these will do. worn with lvc '33. I was also gonna add that the turn around time was only a couple weeks. The website states six weeks, but I got mine much faster.

KenN

Reaction score
WHbrwnjkt-706020.jpg

W+H Fleece Mackinaw

WHhoody4-768410.jpg

W+H Tiger Fleece Hoodie

raglan-rwhoody01.jpg

EG 2-button Pullover Hoodie

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KenN
WHbrwnjkt-706020.jpg

W+H Fleece Mackinaw

WHhoody4-768410.jpg

W+H Tiger Fleece Hoodie

raglan-rwhoody01.jpg

EG 2-button Pullover Hoodie

I like that fleece mackinaw and the tiger fleece hoodie, where did you grab them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads