• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

jaytix9

Reaction score
Mauro wants the discount only available for SF members due to the fact that the denimbar code was used be many people outside of SF. so just PM him.

Orange

Reaction score
These companies that the jeans are from also don't like to see their stuff discounted. Usually it's in the contract that the items should sell at a certain price and if the price is below a certain amount it is breaking the contract. It's generally not a good idea to publicize that. So do us all a favor and stop whining and being lazy and just PM him.

phobs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaytix9
Mauro wants the discount only available for SF members due to the fact that the denimbar code was used be many people outside of SF. so just PM him.

I agree with this so much, even though I'm a new member, I respect this. I have bought my APCs and Imperials from Mauro, great service.

prozach1576

Reaction score
Yeah, the Denim Bar code definitely traveled outside of the board. I think PMs are a better way to handle it.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just imagine how many lurkers were cleaning the shelves of the DB leaving the members empty handed. Bastards.
angry.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Everyone I pormise to get back to all of you I am in NYC in appoimtments. Emily should have already or is sending everyone tracking numbers.
I will get you if I can all the W+H stuff I can.
best ,
Mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am in NYC when I get back I will answer everyones PM's
Emily is working so you may email her at
[email protected]
best ,
Mauro

TransparentCranium

Reaction score
Want to thank you mauro for basically the best service I've ever recieved from any retail outlet. Also pass on my thanks, and surely the whole boards thanks to Emily for sticking around in town to get us all geared up.

kit99bar

Reaction score
I just placed my order with them. Emily responded to my questions and emails within minutes! Great service!
worship.gif

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice...any word on when theyre shipping out to people who preordered?

was hoping to get em before the weekend

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads