• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can't lose my gut - wtf??

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You missed the most important quote!

Well, it is "homobody.com" so I wasn't sure if you were making a gay joke or being sincere.

It just doesn't register to me, maybe because I'm an intolerant conservative.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
I recommend homobody.com to help achieve that female body weight you're striving for.

And once reached your goals, don't forget my homobody tip #33. Perfect for styleforum.

lefty

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
And once reached your goals, don't forget my homobody tip #33. Perfect for styleforum. lefty
For a "Mo on the go" it's perfect. Tycoon you'll never get your dream of looking like the Olsen twins if you don't pick up the kettle bells.

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by YOURNOBODYdotCOM
I always wondered how cows became so gigantic off eating just grass...

4 stomachs to break down cellulose. QED.
teacha.gif

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

It's kinda lame to quote someone on a message forum, change their words, and then to put a corny joke in there. You would understand that if your brain wasn't emaciated from your eating disorder.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's kinda lame to quote someone on a message forum, change their words, and then to put a corny joke in there. You would understand that if your brain wasn't emaciated from your eating disorder.

No sh*t there. Whether you likes or dislikes them, the balls are definitely in danger. His, that is.

lefty's proprietary homobody is just what the doctor orders. Seriously.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnapril
What about yoga?

Great exercise: flexibility and calmness under tension. Plus you're surrounded by hot chicks.

yoga.jpg

What's not to like?

For fat loss and muscle building though, not so good.

lefty

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who are you again?
Originally Posted by whacked
No sh*t there. Whether you likes or dislikes them, the balls are definitely in danger. His, that is.
Are you his gay lover?

Taxler

Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnapril
What about yoga?

I find it good for building core strength, but I don't have the flexibility or balance to turn it into an intense cardio session. I've seen those who do, and they're definitely getting a workout.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Taxler
I find it good for building core strength, but I don't have the flexibility or balance to turn it into an intense cardio session. I've seen those who do, and they're definitely getting a workout.

Because they're out of shape...

...and yoda is terible for core strength

bah im drunk

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear the best way to lose your gut is to take a greyhound bus in Winnipeg

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bench presses would help too.

And eating as little as you do really does put your body into starvation mode. So no matter how skinny your cardio will make you, your bf will stay high. This is why models often turn into whales when the leave the industry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads