• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
i've been trying to figure out if this is referring to my post... and if it is I am kind of slow on the draw, are you calling me gay, or are you saying someting else entirely?

like I said, i am a tad slow.

Some help:

the-graduate.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've been trying to figure out if this is referring to my post... and if it is I am kind of slow on the draw, are you calling me gay, or are you saying someting else entirely?

Nothing mean spirited, it's just your body language/expression seems to say "uncomfortable sexual advance."

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
The_Graduate_poster.jpg

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by freshDenim
PG - wish there was a better shot of the bag ( bv )
- here ya go
L1000699.jpg
L1000460.jpg
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
we collidin at the speed of life as we speak... shirt/pants - Yohji Yamamoto shoes - Visvim
- SUPREME movement!
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
MJK Flannel MJK Pants Moma Shoes
- Great colours & proportions Back to Topic *Yes I should be in Singapore at the moment, but there were flight issues yesterday as Sydney is currently hosting World Youth Day & there pilgrims have taken over as they are trying to fly out. **WOW all this **** flinging when I was asleep! Temp - 15 c & sunny Days Agenda - Monday, nothig planned as I should be in Singapore
L1020856W.jpg
L1020852W.jpg
L1020863W.jpg
L1020870W.jpg
Suit - Navy 2B SB notched lapel. Wool crepe (Giorgio Armani White Label) Sweater - Navy, r-neck, with black suede elbow patches, fine cotton (Martin Margela) Shirt - Powder blue self herring bone stripe. Thick 4 mm MOP buttons. Oxford 100's 2 Ply Italian cotton. Special order Italian spread collar. Barrel cuff/double button (Jantzen MTO 1st Batch) Socks - Varying greys & blues multi stripe (Paul Smith) F/wear - lace-up - Chocolate blucher. Calf leather (Giorgio Armani Black Label) Belt - Chocolate Napa leather w SS flat buckle (Prada - - 1st men's collection circa 96, actually my 1st Prada piece) Bag - Olive "Saffiano Travel" leather treatment, soft case, size M. Pressed calf leather (Prada) PS - White & blue gingham cotton with hand rolled edges Pen - Pistachio marble body & black body. Resin. Fountain pen (Delta LE 366 Collection) Watch - SS Panerai Luminor 1950 case. 8 Day GMT Ref PAM233"J" on cognac crocodile strap Accessory - Green leather "intrecciato" key-lanyard (Bottega Veneta) Accessory - Chocolate flat-wallet (super thin) "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta) Accessory - Chocolate magnetic money clip "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta) Frames - Matt pallidium with matt black temples. Titanium. ("P8109" by Porsche Design) Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S) Odeur - Cuiron (Helmut Lang) followed by Original Musk "Blend #1" (Kiehls) Motor - Gloss black 159 SportWagon - "nothing standard", I could start a whole thread on the mechanical modifications to make this sound & corner like the Alfa's of old..(Alfa Romeo)

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
ohhh!

i feel really silly now having not made that connection myself.

PG- your coffeeshop looks very rad.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score

Kregg

Reaction score
all those damn georgians do is make ******* awesome music (b-52s, REM,blacklips,outkast) cool t-shirts (alternative apparel) and essentially Americana at its finest (Coca-Cola)...
Don't forget Chick fil a. EDIT: Real talk.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vashin

Grandpa's umbrella
Uniqlo
SDA
Canadian Military boots

That Uniqlo sweatshirt is so great. Really lightweight, slim, and it has enough give so it doesn't look skintight when worn.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Karl Pooper
Don't front, you live on a highway. there's a lot of stuff between you and the water.
I would never front, the following things are between me and the water:
A dock.

I live right on Queens Quay and Rees, old building. Not citiplace or harborfront center or some other condo-hell development. Top floor, corner unit, panoramic view.

skylinetoqj6.jpg

lakeontmi5.jpg

Looks kind of **** on the water because the picture is from november, much nicer with all the boats and people out.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
How could you all forget about Waffle House?!
I knew it didn't come north of the mason-dixon, but I didn't realize it started in Georgia... Gawd I wish everything could be smothered and covered!

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like i missed the flame fest, of which it seems i was a target (i never fail to make attendance at these things!)...probably for the better

real talk.

DBoon

Reaction score
I knew it didn't come north of the mason-dixon, but I didn't realize it started in Georgia... Gawd I wish everything could be smothered and covered!

and chunked, and topped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics