(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

i've been trying to figure out if this is referring to my post... and if it is I am kind of slow on the draw, are you calling me gay, or are you saying someting else entirely?

like I said, i am a tad slow.

Some help:

[​IMG]

2. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

i've been trying to figure out if this is referring to my post... and if it is I am kind of slow on the draw, are you calling me gay, or are you saying someting else entirely?

Nothing mean spirited, it's just your body language/expression seems to say "uncomfortable sexual advance."

3. aging in rhythm

aging in rhythm Senior member

[​IMG]

4. aging in rhythm

aging in rhythm Senior member

damn, beat me to it^

5. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

PG - wish there was a better shot of the bag ( bv )
    - here ya go [​IMG] [​IMG]
    we collidin at the speed of life as we speak... shirt/pants - Yohji Yamamoto shoes - Visvim
    - SUPREME movement!
    MJK Flannel MJK Pants Moma Shoes
    - Great colours & proportions Back to Topic *Yes I should be in Singapore at the moment, but there were flight issues yesterday as Sydney is currently hosting World Youth Day & there pilgrims have taken over as they are trying to fly out. **WOW all this shit flinging when I was asleep! Temp - 15 c & sunny Days Agenda - Monday, nothig planned as I should be in Singapore [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Suit - Navy 2B SB notched lapel. Wool crepe (Giorgio Armani White Label) Sweater - Navy, r-neck, with black suede elbow patches, fine cotton (Martin Margela) Shirt - Powder blue self herring bone stripe. Thick 4 mm MOP buttons. Oxford 100's 2 Ply Italian cotton. Special order Italian spread collar. Barrel cuff/double button (Jantzen MTO 1st Batch) Socks - Varying greys & blues multi stripe (Paul Smith) F/wear - lace-up - Chocolate blucher. Calf leather (Giorgio Armani Black Label) Belt - Chocolate Napa leather w SS flat buckle (Prada - - 1st men's collection circa 96, actually my 1st Prada piece) Bag - Olive "Saffiano Travel" leather treatment, soft case, size M. Pressed calf leather (Prada) PS - White & blue gingham cotton with hand rolled edges Pen - Pistachio marble body & black body. Resin. Fountain pen (Delta LE 366 Collection) Watch - SS Panerai Luminor 1950 case. 8 Day GMT Ref PAM233"J" on cognac crocodile strap Accessory - Green leather "intrecciato" key-lanyard (Bottega Veneta) Accessory - Chocolate flat-wallet (super thin) "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta) Accessory - Chocolate magnetic money clip "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta) Frames - Matt pallidium with matt black temples. Titanium. ("P8109" by Porsche Design) Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S) Odeur - Cuiron (Helmut Lang) followed by Original Musk "Blend #1" (Kiehls) Motor - Gloss black 159 SportWagon - "nothing standard", I could start a whole thread on the mechanical modifications to make this sound & corner like the Alfa's of old..(Alfa Romeo)

6. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

ohhh!

i feel really silly now having not made that connection myself.

PG- your coffeeshop looks very rad.

7. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Where are you coming from?? In what reality do New Yorkers walk away from people like that?

Haven't you ever seen that sex and the city episode? Real talk.

stazy- When did you start working for robert geller? http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/per...ad.aspx#103639

8. Kregg

Kregg Senior member

all those damn georgians do is make fucking awesome music (b-52s, REM,blacklips,outkast) cool t-shirts (alternative apparel) and essentially Americana at its finest (Coca-Cola)...
    Don't forget Chick fil a. EDIT: Real talk.

9. xchen

xchen Senior member

How could you all forget about Waffle House?!

10. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Senior member

[​IMG]

Grandpa's umbrella
    Uniqlo
    SDA
    Canadian Military boots

That Uniqlo sweatshirt is so great. Really lightweight, slim, and it has enough give so it doesn't look skintight when worn.

11. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Prada jacket
    JS sweater
    Kiton pant
    TB belt
    Zegna socks
    NM penny loafers
    Chanel cologne

12. Halifamous

Halifamous Senior member

Don't front, you live on a highway. there's a lot of stuff between you and the water.
    I would never front, the following things are between me and the water:
    A dock.

I live right on Queens Quay and Rees, old building. Not citiplace or harborfront center or some other condo-hell development. Top floor, corner unit, panoramic view.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks kind of shit on the water because the picture is from november, much nicer with all the boats and people out.

13. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

How could you all forget about Waffle House?!
    I knew it didn't come north of the mason-dixon, but I didn't realize it started in Georgia... Gawd I wish everything could be smothered and covered!

14. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

looks like i missed the flame fest, of which it seems i was a target (i never fail to make attendance at these things!)...probably for the better

real talk.

15. DBoon

DBoon Senior member

I knew it didn't come north of the mason-dixon, but I didn't realize it started in Georgia... Gawd I wish everything could be smothered and covered!

and chunked, and topped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.