• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
especially after the number of times that PG has pulled off the untucked look.

he's sported that look a lot, but whether it's been "pulled off" i'd say is debatable

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I seem to be the only person here who really doesn't mind that look on Brennan Huff. I think it works just fine, though personally I prefer tucked to untucked. I'm with kwilk, it's the Sambas that worry me.

Brennan Huff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
I seem to be the only person here who really doesn't mind that look on Brennan Huff. I think it works just fine, though personally I prefer tucked to untucked. I'm with kwilk, it's the Sambas that worry me.

black sambas go with everything... don't they??

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sambas = awesome, but probably with that weird semi-formal getup you should get something more plain or wear some real shoes.

Brennan Huff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
sambas = awesome, but probably with that weird semi-formal getup you should get something more plain or wear some real shoes.

lol um.. my other choice would be vans slip ons in duuurty white.
real shoes.. haha silly =]

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Agreed with tuck comments, maybe no if the cardi was slouchy instead.

White cps would be the perfect sneak choice.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
common projects, either the regular white achilles or the court shoes

image12copydj0.jpg

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
overpriced sneakers that are super comfortable.

Spring courts would also do the trick that Jet suggested, but I'm not sure all white shoes would be best.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Homme
Nothing at all wrong with the hills dis BIBLE BASHERS BIBLE BASHERS BIBLE BASHERS trict
laugh.gif

EGW I think you're a breath of fresh air on this forum, and sorta hope i bump into you in the city one day (no ****)

- look for a quick walking person..

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
^^I think you look pretty good, but I'm trying to imagine that with a pair of Sambas, and can't really think that it'd look very good.
- +1

Back to Topic

Temp - 10c & sunny
Days Agenda - Tuesday, client meetings & dinner with Mom!

I don't go into my OCD detail & members don't click on the link.. & what do I get? Messages.. What? Where? etc. So I have added the detail after the pics.

L1020267.jpg

L1020255.jpg
L1020263.jpg

L1020265.jpg
L1020256.jpg

L1020272.jpg

L1020281.jpg

Suit - Grey 2B SB notched lapel. Wool (Giorgio Armani Black Label)
Shirt - White self herringbone stripe. Thick 4 mm MOP buttons. 100's 2 Ply Italian cotton. Collar style is #30 (3"3/8x 1"3/4) "New Italian Fin Collar". Barrel cuff/double button (Jantzen MTO 2nd Batch)
Tie - Black & white pattern. Loose wool knit (Jasper Conran back in 91 went i did my first solo trip!)
Socks - Varying grey, black & ecru multi stripe
Boots - Black long toe "chelsea". Calf leather (Prada)
Belt - Black (reversible tan on the other side). Calf leather w SS H Buckle which I had powder coated so it is now lead in colour (Hermes)
Bag - Olive "Saffiano Travel" leather treatment, soft case, size M. Pressed calf leather (Prada)
PS - Pink black double check. Cotton (Kent Wang)
Pen - Black body w sterling silver deco cap. Resin. Fountain pen (Marlin Collection)
Pen - Black body w ivory cap. Resin. Roller-ball (Delta LE Planet Collection)
Watch - SS IWC Ingenieur Automatic Ref 3227-01 aka "Anti-Magneto"
Accessory - Chocolate flat-wallet (super thin) "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Chocolate magnetic money clip "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - SS tie-clip with "intrecciato" treatment (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Green leather "intrecciato" key-lanyard (Bottega Veneta)
Frames - Black resin ("Drago" by LA Eyeworks) DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, IT'S BACK!!!
Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S)
Odeur - Cuiron (Helmut Lang) followed by Original Musk "Blend #1" (Kiehls)
Motor - Gloss black 159 SportWagon - "nothing standard", I could start a whole thread on the mechanical modifications to make this sound & corner like the Alfa's of old..(Alfa Romeo)

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
^^^
You have a lot of nice stuff;but your posts remind me of the front page of a newspaper: a few interesting photographs and then all sorts of font.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Nice look PG. For some reason, with the glasses, I got the black and white movie "private investigator" feeling from your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads