• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deluks917

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
You can sometimes find some nice leather bags on ebay at fair prices if you keep searching.

Yeah but wouldn't a nice leather bag look a bit out of place in high school.

playdohh22

Reaction score
I would like some suggestions on a messenger back too, a leather one maybe ? I am an high school student as well, if that was any help. I bought this about a year ago. http://www.victorinox-travelgear.com...hp?p=94&i=5244 It doesn't seem to accommodate my wardrobe, a functional bag and all, but does not suit me well.
plain.gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Considering you're a high schooler selling kiton, brioni and brooks brothers, are you really worried about your bag fitting into school? Yea, the bag is functional but seems better suited for an engineering or computer science student (functionaly but not really fashionable). I don't know what you wear but i'm guessing classic menswear from your recent overcoat inquiries. You can't go wrong with a sleek looking black leather bag (shoulder or messenger). You can probably find a temporary one on ebay for a fair price if you weren't ready to invest in one. Or if you wanted a more rugged but still classic one, the ebay link i posted above would be versatile.

pinoy

Reaction score
what does it mean when a pair of jeans exhibits "leg twist"? photos would help.
smile.gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinoy
what does it mean when a pair of jeans exhibits "leg twist"? photos would help.
smile.gif

See how the inseam is no longer on the side, but the leg has twisted so that it has moved towards the front?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my stepmom just sent me a bunch of stuff and one of the things was these AG "the protege" black cords. they're cut like jeans and look like they can dress up or down. i have no idea what kind of shoes to wear with them. i'm tempted to get some black sneakers but don't know which kind. i don't have a need for dress shoes so i'd like to get something nice, but fairly casual. any suggestions? here are the pants:
200x200-0c0d8b95fd3bda9c869c1aeb090b8a10.jpg
and zappos has a pretty detailed page for them here: http://www.zappos.com/gs/ag-adriano-...ight-leg.shtml

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
I was wondering if I wear a 9 in chucks (and if an 8.5 in chucks would fit, though they would be a little tight) what size should I order in clark's desert boots?

For me, length in Chucks = length in Clarks Desert Boots pretty much exactly.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
They look like Creative Recreation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance