• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Conspiracy Theories

Overstand

Reaction score
There are many conspiracy theories out there, are there any you believe? I am not a paranoid person or anything I just think there are some theories that are very interesting whether true or not. I also believe there are many cases where the truth is way stranger than most people would even like to think, let alone know. What are your thoughts?

tinfoil.gif

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Everything is a conspiracy. The only reason your trash gets picked up on a weekly basis is because of bunch of Italian immigrants got together and decided to haul it away for a fee.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The bigger the conspiracy theory, the harder it would be to keep secret.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
The bigger the conspiracy theory, the harder it would be to keep secret.

WOW!!!

skeptical mouse is skeptical about being skeptical

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
WOW!!!

skeptical mouse is skeptical about being skeptical

They are the believers, not the skeptics.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And open oneself to the snarkiness and ridicule that would inevitably ensue?

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why do people assume horrible events are conspiracy theories? 9/11, the economic meltdown of 2008, I'm sure there is moar but I'm just to lazy to google search.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Conspiracy theories =
facepalm.gif

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gibonius
Conspiracy theories =
facepalm.gif

Hey man, we faked the moon landing and 9/11 was an inside job. Also, floride is added to our tap water to numb our brains and make us easier to control.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
casey anthony's great grand-uncle was a member of the illuminati and they crept up the american judicial system to make sure she never serves time.

* if something happens to me, please keep this post alive.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
casey anthony's great grand-uncle was a member of the illuminati and they crept up the american judicial system to make sure she never serves time.

* if something happens to me, please keep this post alive.

QFT

and in case some illuminati mod deletes your post, i hope he doesnt notice this one.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by handipeter
A conspiracy theory is a fringe theory which explains a historical or current event as the result of a secret plot by exceptionally powerful and cunning conspirators to achieve a malevolent end. According to political scientist Michael Barkun, the appeal of conspiracism is threefold: First, conspiracy theories claim to explain what mainstream narratives cannot. They appear to make sense out of a world that is otherwise confusing. Second, they do so in an appealingly simple way, by dividing the world sharply between the forces of light and the forces of darkness. They trace all evil back to a single source, the conspirators and their agents. Third, conspiracy theories are often presented as special, secret knowledge unknown or unappreciated by others. For conspiracy theorists, the masses are a brainwashed herd, while the conspiracy theorists in the know can congratulate themselves on penetrating the plotters' deceptions.The list of conspiracy theories is a collection of the most popular unproven theories related but not limited to clandestine government plans, elaborate murder plots, suppression of secret technology and knowledge, and other supposed schemes behind certain political, cultural, and historical events. .

'Conspiracy' and 'fringe' are quite different operations by definition. I'm sorry to say that this means everything you typed is meaningless in relation to the OP. You do understand, don't you? Should you like to dispute this or discuss said subject outside of the kiddy pool... feel free to contact me.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
'Conspiracy' and 'fringe' are quite different operations by definition. I'm sorry to say that this means everything you typed is meaningless in relation to the OP. You do understand, don't you? Should you like to dispute this or discuss said subject outside of the kiddy pool... feel free to contact me.

It's a bot/spammer.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like to read/watch videos about conspiracy theories. Its fun! Some are super nutty and contradict themselves others are a little more
tinfoil.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member