• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

srivats

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
Sorry about the lighting issues. BB suit Truzzi shirt Nicky tie Hober square EG shoes
C9OAy.jpg
gnyXT.jpg

Very nice colors and details, Alan. Please post this in Manton's new conservative business dress thread!

Neofinitia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while so if you could indulge me for a moment, gents:

Picture873.jpg

Picture883.jpg

Picture887.jpg

Picture889.jpg

Picture888.jpg

Picture895.jpg

Picture897.jpg

Picture905.jpg

Picture891.jpg

Picture807.jpg

Picture842.jpg

Picture824.jpg

Picture822.jpg

Picture916.jpg

Picture922.jpg

Eclectic? You bet. That is just how I roll.
Over and out.

DaBatMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neofinitia

Eclectic? You bet. That is just how I roll.
Over and out.

I mean this in all sincerity... DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
worship.gif

TWEEEEEDDDDD

Reaction score
My First Post

Please excuse the iphone quality shot, I wanted to post something. I love this thread and have been checking in weekly to see what you guys are wearing... Well heres my first post..I promise future posts will be higher quality resolution and some shots of my work wear...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Happy Monday to all!

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice arm accessory.

TWEEEEEDDDDD

Reaction score
Thanks, she usually makes me look more dressed up haha! not sure how to make the pic larger... My next photos will be posted properly, I assure you I have more tech savvy than my Grandmother
wink.gif

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Matt, Parker and Natty had good suggestions.

Here is my 2 cents:

-This jacket requires a blue shirt with a lot more of a blue color. The chambray suggestion would be my #1 choice followed by a blue OCBD or medium blue end-on-end. The lighter blues look washed out and don't compliment the rich colors of the rest of your outfit.
-The solid purple tie doesn't work here, probably because it is solid and looks "flat"
-I have a similar colored green jacket but without the purple. I wear it with a deep muted copper colored twill silk tie with woven small gold and rust dots. Copper and heather greens usually compliment each other very well. It's all about working with muted earth tones and subtle highlights.
-I wear it with a navy pocket square that has a complex pattern of small amounts of muted golds, burgundy, brown, rust and tan.
-The green pants and green jacket are too close in color. Solid medium grey pants will always look great with this. Tan pants could look nice as well.

Perhaps I can shoot a pic using my jacket and show you what I mean when I have daylight.

SpooPoker;4227041 said:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the top pic. The blue shirt is much better than the pale blue from the day before. The shirt and the pocket square are also much better than when you wore it with the mix of colors and the loud yellow sweater shown in the spoiler:
05f17e52.jpg

The green pants (below) might be too much green. Usually you want more contrast. Parker is an excellent example of this) I would wear medium grey, khaki twill wool pants or jeans. I really like the shoes with this outfit but would change the socks to coordinate with other pants.
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Green weekend take 2 - with advice from yesterday somewhat applied..
5c5e9b56.jpg
22f8bb84.jpg

Navi

Reaction score

Do you know the details on the pants in the 3rd and 9th pictures? They fit you amazing and I've been searching desperately for a good, comfortable, slim white pair of slacks....

Bunch of great fits though, man!
fing02[1].gif

dshell

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robert in LA
This set of photos picked up more negative comments than I thought they deserved.....

Just my thoughts. :^)

I like the spirit of your reply.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picture883.jpg

This shirt and tie combination is kind of wild, but I like it much. The cardigan and pants provide the perfect foil to the brilliant plaid.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Green weekend take 2 - with advice from yesterday somewhat applied..
5c5e9b56.jpg

The rich textures and colors of the coat and shirt are picked up beautifully in this excellent photo. But, as is typical of your posts, it is the pocket square that steals the attention. Very dapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members