• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binker

Reaction score
fw07 ervell alpaca shawl collar arrived today, couldn't resist throwing it on and snapping a dirty mirror pic. goddamn is this thing soft
IMG_0901-1.jpg
fit33.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
i saw mono/envy/explosions in the sky/world's end girlfriend play a show together, was awesomeee

Didn't see them all together but I have went to see each one at least twice and it has always been awesome (though some jackass Korean dude tried to steal the guitar from Envy at the end of the show in Hongdae).

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
^ I am pretty sure he posted some hXc (does anyone still say that or am i the only diaperbag still referring to it that way online?) band tees in the first waywt.
You have teh ****

blue squares

Reaction score
1zqy90p.jpg
Bought these stretchy tight jeans online, didn't realize they would be nearly so tight. Are they OK or do they look bad?

vonWitzleben

Reaction score
Hard to tell from that angle, but looks ok, if you like the painted on kinda look. Me today, featuring massive ISO noise.
WAYWT-AAxDiorxMargiela2von1-1.jpg
AA v Dior MIJ raw Margiela GAT Oriosa watch

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2008 was:

AA
APC NS / PS
CP

So really nothings changed??

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Sorry I look so ghastly, still fine tuning my new camera.
28tykg6.jpg
viridi anne cardi mihara belt viridi anne pants f+b shoes

I like this all, pants are probably the best part for me, the stacks look great.

quasky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Old school screamo is a beautiful thing dude, I used to be into Pg 99 a while back now, Saetia and Orchid Raein etc. Have Heart is a great band though I still prefer Guns Ups! to them any day. MORE OUTFITS PLEASE.

remember city of caterpillar? those guys were awesome.

raags

Reaction score
it's winter here i wear this with whatever coat ontop and possibly leave the cardi on inside depending on temperature how is the jeans fit / tee fit / cardi fit / colour coordination? do the DBs work? jeans are brand new and will stretch a bit aa cardi asuza tee nudie thin finns clarks dbs

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
2008 was: AA APC NS / PS CP So really nothings changed??
there exists only so much clothing for skinny dudes (nohate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alphalabscbdus