• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Only 77 today but next to no humidity and a light breeze. Actually feels sorta cool, like high 60's rather than high 70's. Later this week it'll go back to humid hell I suppose, I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Where the hell do you guys live. It's already 100 degrees here plus the humidity.

I wonder the same thing.

Doctor

Reaction score
The southern hemisphere maybe??? I live in Australia, so if I post a fit over the next few weeks I'll be in winter clothing.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Like 55 degrees out right now haha
I don't think we're going to have a real summer, just like we didn't have a real winter. I've been wearing sweats around the house for far too long

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I don't think we're going to have a real summer, just like we didn't have a real winter. I've been wearing sweats around the house for far too long
Weather's usually nicer here in eastern wa, but it's been ****. I can count on my hands the number of times I've worn a tee outdoors this year.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
It's summer now and there's still snow at Snoqualmie, albeit scarce there should be nothing but sun baked dirt

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Jealous though it's not too terrible today. I have a presentation so I'm wearing white jeans/lavender button-up. If you want to impress Koreans you wear some form of purple.

Tuck or no tuck?

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
^^never done that before even once and don't even own a 3 piece, and it doesn't hit 90's here yet

ok. so two piece, like a vest is makes a ******* difference, lol.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ya vest makes a pretty big difference, also my suits recently have been either linen or mohair. I could get away with wearing those with a linen shirt in 100*F.
Originally Posted by Eason
Tuck or no tuck?

Tucked with my tan uniqlo belt, shirt with 2 unbuttoned so you can see my manly chest hair that proves I eat kimchi. Apparently it went well since I had the only open class where all the comments were compliments instead of saying how bad we did.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Shoes? (0) your new white ones? (shoes are always the hardest part of wearing white pants/jeans)

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Shoes? (0) your new white ones? (shoes are always the hardest part of wearing white pants/jeans)

I can't wear shoes inside so I wear boat shoes to work almost every day because they slip on fastest/easiest and I can wear them with no socks. If I could wear shoes at work I would have worn my E. Bonafes or a. testonis. Anyways snapped a shot when I came home since I figured you'd ask another question and it's easier to just post a pic.

1zz5pxh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics