• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
edit- boring history lesson

Originally Posted by Eason
Most people here look awful now, nevermind 4 years back in time.

I almost fell out of my chair you gotta stop.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
Upon searching for more Lazytown .gifs...

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18965

LOLOLOL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.... just wow...

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
I made a few rude comments to you (mostly uncalled for). You either rebuked the comments effectively or took them very well--that's a big-dicked thing to do and I appreciate that you will take criticism as well as you dish it out. I don't have anything bad to say about you.

dont worry about it. im not too concerned about whether other guys find me attractive or not. lol
i appreciate the comment though.

Originally Posted by erzu
here's jet from 2006. less than 4 years ago. your style guru, bitches.

leave it to erzu (who has not once in history posted a single fit pic) to bash other people's styles from 4 years ago. id trade you for a dozen kent moneys.

troll cubs, take note. if you wanna grow up to be big, strong, bridge-dwelling trolls like poppa erzu, you gotta drink your colostrum.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kent it's like you were in a relationship with styleforum, but it wasn't very good, lots of fighting, bad blood, the sex wasn't very good. So she broke up with you, damn. Then instead of going out and trying to hook up with some random bitches/get back into the dating scene, you phone her up erry night begging for her to take you back and she's like

no

and you're like

plz

and she's like

NO. MOVE ON. IT'S OVER. FOREVER.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^ omg this is soooooo accurate. i loled pretty hard

me two years ago

n16104165_34592296_1635.jpg

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
I guess this is true. The whole reason we all flock to this fashion haven is to upgrade, right? I just thought jet came out of the womb decked out in margiela runway gear.
4 years from now we'll probably look back on today and feel we could've done better. who cares when kent inevitably came back i was hoping he had different shtick than the one he was going with the last 8 screen names. At least use a different trolling approach or reinvent yourself completely like pplzz

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fighter Mentality
SF, i can't get over you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fighter Mentality
jesus christ, I AM NOT EVEN TROLLING. i dont understand why the hell you guys think im trolling. (0)
then you're not very good at working internet communities but then again "lol @ internet communities i have a real life". It's an obvious circle the convo goes in as you can see. I mean, i guess it'd be better to be bad at trolling and being funny than not having the social tact to effectively work something as easy as an internet community (and by work, i mean being natural and not trying to be super polarizing and hated as a sense of identity as i doubt that's your real life personality). Just talking seriously for a second as i'm sure the rest of this will go the route of countless other similar situations on sf/sufu/every forum ever. Then again, i guess some people enjoy having an alternate personality and playing a character of sorts. A lot of people do this to an extent but are still likeable and do it in a cute way (jet and sqf4u for example). The complete villain/troll character i guess i don't get like ppllz, vaclava (if he is a troll), and others. Then again, i suppose i haven't tried. I think the best troll on SF was probably Jovan as i'm pretty sure he was 100%serious. I remember he kept trying to friend me on facebook or message me asking to meetup or hangout and it was kinda creepy. I miss jovan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy