• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Every time I see a man in sandals it takes every ounce of willpower I can muster to not puke all over his feet. Jet, I am going to be in LA all next week, is it safe to eat before I go? Also, sandal-wearers, think about a random guy passing you on the street, lurching forward, and depositing last-nights vegetarian chili-cheese dog all over your Jil or MMM sandals and your bare ******* feet. Think about. Gross, huh? So are your feet.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
So many twinks on this page. We need more otters.
What about Bears?
pedobear.png

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gravitas
I should have made it more clear that I meant in general (yes it did seem like I was attacking you Tagut, sorry). Kent actually did use the term in a direct manner.

It's okay. And Kent apparently has homosexualist friends, so I don't think he meant anything particularly mean-spirited about it. If anything, it could probably be attributed to a certain social maladroitness (a socially maladroit person? On StyleForum!?! No way!)

But no, I don't have your number, I must have misplaced it after you wrote it down.
You plied me with alcohol, you predatory homosexualist!

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the last two pages was palate cleansing. good fits all around. thanks!

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Looks great, gravi. The sandals look real nice. Makes me want a pair like that. Twinks unite!

After 3 days of awful weather the past 2 days have been super nice. 50-60 and just a light breeze with lots of sun. Perfect

new4r.jpg

effortless steeze is the best steeze, but **** you and your nice weather, it snowed here last night

Originally Posted by Gravitas
Stop trying to co-opt words which you do not know the meaning of. A twink isn't just a slim **** (i'm not even going to get into how ironic it is to use the word "twink" as an insult when knowledge of its use suggests some familiarity with "gay stuff") it is one who is also rather empty-headed. Call me a toothpick or ****** or what-have-you but if you wish to insult my intelligence be a bit more forthright.

Anyway, what about being skinny is wrong?
(Sorry for the rant).

I didn't take the picture:
317.JPG

Linen
Uniqlo
Ben Sherman (gray with a pink pinstripe, might cut them a bit shorter)
Margiela
Custom

Thanks Kelvin (last post was crisp as always) and onion.

Oh yeah, Mooba looks like Bubbles.

Originally Posted by LabelKing
Sandals are unacceptable.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
It's disturbing how fast the ff's come out the second it's over 65 degrees. Hopefully that will change someday, someday. Now that the majority of people have moved on from eh/tr this should be the next to die but I don't think it'll happen. Btw LA is filled with a bunch of kanyes running around now instead of lil waynes.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh you gaiz!
Originally Posted by tagutcow
You plied me with alcohol, you predatory homosexualist!
Wait... so that bandana in your pocket wasn't part of the code?
Originally Posted by jet
Listen I know our memories can be inviting but you really gotta listen to LK.
Hahaha, thank you also ARW.
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
It's cool that you wear it and it fits, but I strongly dislike the entire aesthetic. Scarf... bd tucked into shorts... sandals. It's just gross. Or it's just beyond me.
Listen, i'm a rather controversial visionary, like Malcolm X or Rosa Parks. I'm fighting social injustice through civil disobedience, specifically the purchase of a pair of red leather sandals before summer.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Jet, stop using confusing acronyms

Kelvin looks like one extremely happy mother ******

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ That's the kind of fit that could use an accessory that's bright neon orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chief41510