• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So we had fun..
smile.gif
I certainly did reading this evening.. I will apologise for my tone, but not for the message.. I'm all for getting advice & styling cues & credit where due.. But the point of getting clothes made for you is to explore the options. PL is doing great business from SF which is good & we have a good laugh at the amount of SFers that email him with pics from all the iTHUG posts, he just can't believe the sheer amount of: "I want this <insert pic from WAYW>" emails he gets from SFers. So the leg work has been done regarding the patterns for the SC & button downs, DB care of MaoMao, BD care of Luk-Cha & SB care of yousr truly - but come on, choose a different cloth. Also, a thank you for the leg work us iTHUGS have had to endure to get is right so as to make your life easier is all we ask. & yes we get emails/PMs from those that have received their special packages from HKG, but the others.. NVM.. Just saying.. & DTO - ship has sailed, good luck & enjoy the spoils. OK - back to regular programming.. Had a great meal with some of the iTHUGS again & that is what SF is all about. like minded "individuals" that catch up for a drink, smoke, toke & a bite..
4-49.jpg
4-48.jpg
8-50.jpg
4-46.jpg
4-44.jpg
Wut the CUSS.. Same shoes 6 months age difference!
laugh.gif
8-48.jpg

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In 3 days the weather has dropped 16c, from 37c to 11c! I was wearing shirt sleeves Saturday & today flannel!
4-51.jpg
4-47.jpg
Oooh, wonder what SF has to offer today..
8-49.jpg
4-45.jpg
4-50.jpg

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Martini and Schnitzel Friday:

802978582_7sN5B-O.jpg

802978575_yvYLL-O.jpg

interesting schnitzel combination.

the essentials of the "Holstein" style seem to be the capers, the sunny side up and a choice of fish, salichi in this case, if i'm not mistaken. others could be salmon(smoked), anchvis, sardines and caviar.

elgreco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
4-49.jpg
4-48.jpg

What fabric is the one on the left? I want to buy it, fly to HK, have Peter Lee copy the jacket and then post it in this thread as my own.

Also, where can I find some buddhist beads?

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
8-50.jpg

deets on the brown bal on bottom left, please

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by elgreco
What fabric is the one on the left? I want to buy it, fly to HK, have Peter Lee copy the jacket and then post it in this thread as my own.

devil.gif
devil.gif
lol8[1].gif

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Holsteiner Schnitzel is a classic with a fried egg on top, two anchovy filets laid on the whole in the shape of a cross, and with capers on the side. German AFAIK, not Austrian.

correct.

checked some sources: so the original is not pan fried with bread crumbs(panier).

actually you had an Austrian Wiener Schnitzel with German side orders.
laugh.gif

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

- new season from Herringbone in Australia..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fritzl
deets on the brown bal on bottom left, please
- F last shell from vash

elgreco

Reaction score
- new season from Herringbone in Australia..
smile.gif

Exerent. I now need you to send me pictures of all your Vass shoes and tell me exactly where you sourced them from. Attempting to be creative is far too involved and tiring for me, and because I am a very important person, I cannot be troubled with originality.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Exerent. I now need you to send me pictures of all your Vass shoes and tell me exactly where you sourced them from. Attempting to be creative is far too involved and tiring for me, and because I am a very important person, I cannot be troubled with originality.
- you do know there is a in joke about the same situ happening at the moment.. Fortunately for me I was warned & we have requested an injunction..
smile.gif

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
correct.

checked some sources: so the original is not pan fried with bread crumbs(panier).

actually you had an Austrian Wiener Schnitzel with German side orders.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

- B

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So we had fun..
smile.gif
I certainly did reading this evening..
4-48.jpg

I love this fabric - looks like Reid & Taylor?

[Oooh, wonder what SF has to offer today..
Nice links PG

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
L'Ã
00a9.png
tendard sanglant est levÃ
00a9.png
Tuesday:

[click photo for larger photo if you wish]

MBTâ„¢ (Mystery Bespoke Tailorâ„¢) 3 hard roll 2 suit in Holland & Sherry Crispaire
Borrelli shirt, double cuffs
Sulka knit tie
Tiffany sterling and 18K links
Hober Macclesfield square
DorÃ
00a9.png
-DorÃ
00a9.png
socks
Vass Paris in Bordeaux shell cordovan, F last
Tiffany Etoile band in platinum
A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia (gen I) in white 18k, midnight blue face and band