• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
^ I have a few waywt pics of the 745 being worn, however the photo quality is not the best.

Do you know roughly what page they're on?

konadog

Reaction score
i just bought a pair of Wesco Boss engineer boots. they're pretty amazing, but i'm not crazy about the thick black lug sole. so i plan to get them redone. looking for inspiration i stumbled upon this INSANE japanese site:

http://hukurokuju.com/blog/

click on the various brand links on the side to see the kind of resoling of older shoes they do. i'm gonna get my Bosses redone like this:

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gabby11303
What are the suede chelsea boots in the back on the right.

Clarks. I do not know if it would only be this pair, or all of them, but the stitch down the toe split with minimal wear. The place I got them from would not return them, but did "fix" them. You can see if you look close in the pic.

chroMe

Reaction score
cdg.jpg

commes des garcon as seen at dover street market today
also seen a nice pair of B Store Herbies in navy suede with chunkster white rubber soles

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by konadog
i just bought a pair of Wesco Boss engineer boots. they're pretty amazing, but i'm not crazy about the thick black lug sole. so i plan to get them redone. looking for inspiration i stumbled upon this INSANE japanese site:

http://hukurokuju.com/blog/

click on the various brand links on the side to see the kind of resoling of older shoes they do. i'm gonna get my Bosses redone like this:

Those look legit. How much is the resole costing you ?

konadog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hboogz
Those look legit. How much is the resole costing you ?

i haven't gotten the quote yet, but i'm going to eddie's in the san fernando valley and i think it's gonna be somewhere between $80 and $100.

Sherlockian

Reaction score
1994 Docs that had been sitting in the garage caked in mud for the past decade or so until recently. Now back into rotation for the crappy weather.

DM1-1.jpg

DM3.jpg

telemark

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of penny loafers for this s/s. Kinda like the set up on this paraboot version (less dress-y sole), just wondering if anyone knew of any other options?

pbcch1_0947.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tweedy bag