• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A8

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dganderson
Looks fine to me. I'm still partial to the 7 series though.

The new 7 is nice indeed, and a great improvement from the previous generation, IMO.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I know that it is cool to hate modern cars on this forum (except ferrari) but I actually hope to have an S8 sometime in my future.
Good luck with that wage-slave.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Good luck with that wage-slave.

in 30 years my 401K will be almost as large as what I have already spent on my kids college educations
bigstar[1].gif

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw an A5 in the lot today. What a stupid thing. A 2-door car longer than a SUV. What the hell, yo?

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The front overhang is way too long. It has the proportions of a mid 90's Camry.

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
in 30 years my 401K will be almost as large as what I have already spent on my kids college educations
bigstar[1].gif

Thats terrible.

... The car on the other hand... is close to terrible; features are kinda cool.

Dmax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnapril
I saw an A5 in the lot today. What a stupid thing. A 2-door car longer than a SUV. What the hell, yo?
The A5 and especially the S5 is universally considered one of the most attractive cars in production today. A true coupe needs to have a longer hood/shorter rear overhang to be considered attractive. The A5/S5 is about 6.8cm shorter than the A4. Which SUV where referring to? A RAV4 or a CRV?

turboman808

Reaction score
Never cared for anything from audi. Well unless the lambos count. Just never any designs that caught my attention. Even the R8 I find a very boring design for a exotic car.

Wait I take that back, I did like the TT when it first came out.

They build great cars but just not my taste.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The front LEDs look ******* stupid. They're stupid on all the other Audis and they're stupid on this flagship. What's next? Clear tail lights to go with them?

Otherwise, it's a bland looking car, just like previous A8s. But having hauled ass on a prior S8 model, I know it'll definitely haul ass.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by turboman808
Never cared for anything from audi. Well unless the lambos count. Just never any designs that caught my attention. Even the R8 I find a very boring design for a exotic car.

Wait I take that back, I did like the TT when it first came out.

They build great cars but just not my taste.

I've never been a fan either, although I'm always interested in what Audi has to offer. I have friends who swear by them, but I've never been enthused enough to make a purchase.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcelo929