• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

instep

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Is there something wrong with having preferences? You guys make it sound like any semi-famous womenwho's been photographed must be absolutely gorgeous and any guy who isn't immediately ready to worship them must be unreasonably picky. It's okay to have some taste. Really.
You see, that's your problem IMO right there - you equate your preferences with 'having taste'. A preference is a preference. You can vest it with the weight of 'tradition' (like Manton) or some other more nebulous entity ('taste'), but it's still just a preference.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with having preferences? You guys make it sound like any semi-famous womenwho's been photographed must be absolutely gorgeous and any guy who isn't immediately ready to worship them must be unreasonably picky.

It's okay to have some taste. Really.

you make it sound like having taste = being ambiguously gay child lover. really.

wilson brother

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
**** off you ******* hippie
Hey numbnut, Maybe you could put two brain cells together
cheers.gif
and alternate your insults
teacha.gif
. Do you hear me telling some dickweed to dick off
rotflmao.gif
? -Danny Wilson (the Guy)

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by instep
You see, that's your problem IMO right there - you equate your preferences with 'having taste'.

A preference is a preference. You can vest it with the weight of 'tradition' (like Manton) or some other more nebulous entity ('taste'), but it's still just a preference.

I never equated my taste in women for being good in any absolute or universal sense. My taste doesn't have to be yours.

wilson brother

Reaction score
I never equated my taste in women for being good in any absolute or universal sense. My taste doesn't have to be yours.

Maybe you should worry more about why women don't have a taste for you
teacha.gif

-Danny Wilson (the Guy)

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wilson brother
Maybe you should worry more about why women don't have a taste for you
teacha.gif

-Danny Wilson (the Guy)

he's married. you're a (more of a) douchebag.

**** off.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with having preferences? You guys make it sound like any semi-famous womenwho's been photographed must be absolutely gorgeous and any guy who isn't immediately ready to worship them must be unreasonably picky.

It's okay to have some taste. Really.

This is just further proof you are a total anal retentive weirdo.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy
This is just further proof you are a total anal retentive weirdo.

Why? Because I'm not attracted to every young, thin woman who's famous or photographed by the Sartorialist?

wilson brother

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
he's married. you're a (more of a) douchebag.

**** off.

Why are your panties always so bunched
confused.gif
? If he's a married guy
tinfoil.gif
he should post his girl's photo here so we can criticize with disrespect how she looks
nod[1].gif

-Danny Wilson (the Guy)

instep

Reaction score
She's much more appealing than Megan Fox. Hate the bangs though. They make every girl look worse.
musicboohoo[1].gif

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's get back on topic..

9229BikeSohoWeb.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance