• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Lion King

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
You know it's Hamlet, right?

Took my neice to see the play at The Pantages in Los Angeles years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Never saw the movie.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
You know it's Hamlet, right?

Shakespeare's plays were not themselves original. And yes, I realize the similarity; notice I did not mention the plot.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Aladdin wins because Jasmine was hot.
uhoh.gif

alexwgoody

Reaction score
ryoneo;2344785 said:
I really liked Aladdin, which I can say is my favorite Disney movie.

+1 Lion King was great, but it can't even compare to the greatness of Aladdin or The Road to El Dorado

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Aladdin wins because Jasmine was hot.

+1ing on Jasmine. Had a crush on her when i was a tyke. Lion King is still better.

Robertito

Reaction score
I'm on tour with the stage play right now; we're in Calgary until the end of the month. Great show.

J.T. Thunderbird

Reaction score
This movie has it all. One of my favorites and cannot wait for a release on Blu Ray. I haven't seen it in years, yet still remember every scene like it was yesterday.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a thread about:

pt_cipollini_2804_ent-lead__200x228.jpg

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God damn Jasmine was hot. I had a HUGE crush on her when I was a kid.

I think because of her I'm a big fan of tan brunettes with large almond like eyes....similar to what my current girlfriend looks like.

As far as the movies go, Lion King was probably the best Disney movie ever.

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This should become a thread about how kid movies shaped our taste in women as adults. Little mermaid = weakness for redheads anyone?

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Helix
This should become a thread about how kid movies shaped our taste in women as adults. Little mermaid = weakness for redheads anyone?
Haha, I was going to add that piece as well but figured I would keep it short and simple. I have dated several red heads as a result.
blush.gif
This is a stretch, but perhaps The Lion King has given some a fondness for cougars.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reviewnexalyn