• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know the pictures aren't the best but it's a super soft cotton that feels almost like velvet. Thank you in advance.
IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

hazE

Reaction score
NDG_striped_vneck.jpg
anyone know where I can get this v? not the same one as the one on oki-ni/context with the white neck

Doctor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaac
Basically looking for a Zappo's that ships internationally (Aus). Good online shoe store.

Two really big stores:

www.shoebuy.com (a lot like Zappos - moderate/reasonable international shipping prices)
www.eastbay.com (athletic shoes - cheap international shipping)

Though Zappos have recently introduced international shipping. The cost is, however, utterly exhorbitant! ($60USD for one pair of shoes to Australia).

www.theshoemart.com also does international shipping, but it is through a 3rd party, so probably pricey. I have no experience with them, so can't say for sure.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wagthesam
For american apparel tees, what should I get

poly cotton or tri blend?

I like the poly cotton. Never tried the tri blend.

eddy98

Reaction score
I just bought the American Apparel 2412 Leisure Shirt but the sleeves are massive in circumference. Is there a way to tailor them in order to tighten them up?

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eddy98
I just bought the American Apparel 2412 Leisure Shirt but the sleeves are massive in circumference. Is there a way to tailor them in order to tighten them up?
Yes.

eddy98

Reaction score
About how much would that cost?

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have a feelin a kid is gonna try to scam me on a pair of jeans i sold here via paypal

i clearly stated the condition of the jeans...i posted clear tagged pics of them

and he even messaged aknowledging their condition...after he got em he says i washed em and they are stained and beat up more than the pics suggested

he is demanding a full refund...i shipped via USPS w/ tracking to the confirmed address and added insurance

what are my next steps? and my paypal acct is empty and if he disputes...will paypal withdraw money from my bank acct if he wins?

BRENTON8907

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find the Alexander McQueen Wool Bomber Jacket I believe it was a fall/winter 2008 item
2008_7_amcqmens.jpg

DECEMBER

Reaction score
serious noob question: If indigo is supposed to fade, how come the various mall brand washed denim never fade? Especially the dark indigo, how does it stay dark after multiple washes?

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
i have a feelin a kid is gonna try to scam me on a pair of jeans i sold here via paypal i clearly stated the condition of the jeans...i posted clear tagged pics of them and he even messaged aknowledging their condition...after he got em he says i washed em and they are stained and beat up more than the pics suggested he is demanding a full refund...i shipped via USPS w/ tracking to the confirmed address and added insurance what are my next steps? and my paypal acct is empty and if he disputes...will paypal withdraw money from my bank acct if he wins?
Ah.. well tough luck I don't know how to deal with the first part but I do know how to deal with paypal. If you've withdrawn the money then you're safe. Paypal won't come after you for "small change." I once sold a nontangible item for $2000 on paypal and the buyer did a chargeback. I had already withdrawn my money and I owed paypal $2000 (never figured out why paypal had to pay the buyer's bank $2000 out of their own pocket). They sent a collection agency after me but I just ignored them and they didn't even take me to court because during that year paypal had lost a 2 million lawsuit over the same issue of "friendly fraud." If he wants a refund, you should only refund him after recieving the jeans back, and he pays for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads