• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Tardek

Reaction score
On a similar note, I hate that Gloria Jeans is killing off all the good coffee places with their half-single skinny mint mochas with choc chips, and their convenient locations.

Starbucks might be in its death throes, but gloria jeans? They are tenacious.

Al-Wahid

Reaction score
One phenomenon that I've really started to get irked by is these preppy douchebags that listen to gangsta rap. How can you wear that stupid ass popped collar triple polo whilst reciting the lines to Lil Wayne? Am I the only one that wants to gas these people or at least exile them to a Third World country?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Al-Wahid
One phenomenon that I've really started to get irked by is these preppy douchebags that listen to gangsta rap. How can you wear that stupid ass popped collar triple polo whilst reciting the lines to Lil Wayne? Am I the only one that wants to gas these people or at least exile them to a Third World country?

You should visit Connemara's "Introduce me to hip-hop" thread.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really should start working out for the summer season but I have absolutely no plan in place whatsoever for doing that. Ughhhh.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
I really should start working out for the summer season but I have absolutely no plan in place whatsoever for doing that. Ughhhh.
Then make one padawan.

ArtisticShowcase

Reaction score
I'm ******* exhausted and I had to drive an hour to the Volvo dealership for a early car appointment. Thank God for free wifi and coffee.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waiting for the rest of my semester grades to be posted...however, if they are as good or better than the ones I have already recieved, I will need to post in the things that are making you happy thread.

Edit: Grades now making me happy.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My boss. On the drive to a meeting, I get absolutely layed into about how I don't do enough for the company. I don't take initiative. I do as little as possible. Blah blah blah I am the scum of the earth basically. But I'm calm because he's in one of his moods, so I don't give a ****. So at the end of it, he says, "What do you have to say for yourself?" My response in the most laid back form, "I'm sorry I guess". See, what chaps ****** is I am paid based on the jobs I do. With the economy how it is, there hasn't been as much work as normal. So this past month was by far my worst month ever pay wise. That I can't do much about, because it's his job to bring in the work, not mine. When times were good, I billed more by a wide margin than anyone else and never missed a deadline. Noone else can say that. Everyone at the company knows that.

The companies been around 30 years and has literally been in the dark ages. No marketing whatsoever. So I've come up with about 90% of the ideas and they've come to fruition. Night and day from a couple years ago. This past month I spent about 75% of my time working on designing a folder to incorporate the statement of qualifications I'm also helping work on, so we have some marketing materials to send to clients. It's being printed and came out great. That 75% of my time I don't get paid for. Meaning only 25% of the time I was working on a report which I can bill. So you can see why I am getting pissed off.

So the ride home from the meeting comes. Now I am getting praised for what I've done and how it is really helping the company and all.

So WTF? Why the **** did I get yelled at in the first place? WTF is with this completely hypocritical contradiction within a couple hours? I feel so much like absolutely ripping my boss a new asshole because he doesn't know **** about how to manage people or how to market a company but I kept my cool. I'm probably one of the very few who could do so and get away with it because the owner likes me much more than he likes him and has told me how much of an asshole he is, but damn man, get a clue.

Tardek

Reaction score
I get pissed off when women make up reasons to get angry, when the real reasons are as plain as day to see.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
My boss. On the drive to a meeting, I get absolutely layed into about how I don't do enough for the company. I don't take initiative. I do as little as possible. Blah blah blah I am the scum of the earth basically. But I'm calm because he's in one of his moods, so I don't give a ****. So at the end of it, he says, "What do you have to say for yourself?" My response in the most laid back form, "I'm sorry I guess". See, what chaps ****** is I am paid based on the jobs I do. With the economy how it is, there hasn't been as much work as normal. So this past month was by far my worst month ever pay wise. That I can't do much about, because it's his job to bring in the work, not mine. When times were good, I billed more by a wide margin than anyone else and never missed a deadline. Noone else can say that. Everyone at the company knows that. The companies been around 30 years and has literally been in the dark ages. No marketing whatsoever. So I've come up with about 90% of the ideas and they've come to fruition. Night and day from a couple years ago. This past month I spent about 75% of my time working on designing a folder to incorporate the statement of qualifications I'm also helping work on, so we have some marketing materials to send to clients. It's being printed and came out great. That 75% of my time I don't get paid for. Meaning only 25% of the time I was working on a report which I can bill. So you can see why I am getting pissed off. So the ride home from the meeting comes. Now I am getting praised for what I've done and how it is really helping the company and all. So WTF? Why the **** did I get yelled at in the first place? WTF is with this completely hypocritical contradiction within a couple hours? I feel so much like absolutely ripping my boss a new asshole because he doesn't know **** about how to manage people or how to market a company but I kept my cool. I'm probably one of the very few who could do so and get away with it because the owner likes me much more than he likes him and has told me how much of an asshole he is, but damn man, get a clue.
+1 Emotional people do not belong in business. They have no capacity for rational thought and do things based entirely on how they feel. God help you if they woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are righteously indignant vegetarians / vegans always ugly little cows?

K

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52