• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I always love the "i'm drunk so i really have to concentrate on using text messaging" pictures most people have. I've sent some amazingly unreadable text messages at times like that. xeno- the reason no one likes all your posts is because people don't like uneducated opinions. If you knew what you were talking about, maybe people would be interested. Just my guess you sure were groovin on that balloon, socal. I love that feeling of not being that hungover, but noticeably drunk in the morning. Enjoy it

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
I for one, don't give a rat's asshole about your comments or (god forbid) advice. Just wanted to make it official. You're the most annoying poster I've ever encountered. I guess there's something perversely outstanding about that. Shoo, child.

Vouched for truth

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you should see what i wore to the school xmas concert.

Originally Posted by dusty
Kunk you go to your PTA meetings looking like that? I like it.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
happy new year to justin, alex and all you other homies.

Originally Posted by slycedbred
Vouched for truth

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone!

IMG_3692.jpg

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Between these three photos you can figure out my fit, first one is most accurate color
n738235112_5439812_883.jpg

n738235112_5439831_8154.jpg

n738235112_5439834_9902.jpg

APC Cardigan
Band Of Outsiders Shirt
AA VNeck (No Vis)
APC New Cure
Common Projects Achilles
J.Crew Puffer Jacket

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
xeno- the reason no one likes all your posts is because people don't like uneducated opinions. If you knew what you were talking about, maybe people would be interested. Just my guess
I think a lot of people think they know better, or simply disagree with my sternness even if I'm right. Or they just hate my arrogance, whatever. But if you're hating on me because my opinions don't reflect yours, or are completely opposite, that is a real shame, because it is this type of thinking that prevents a community from prospering. Still, even if I am wrong, for any amount of reasons, there is no excuse for being an utter cock about it and talking behind my back, thats a low act in any community. Anyway, I don't like talking about myself, so I will do my best to keep this my last post in this thread for a while, since all I get is people bitching at me every time and me having to defend myself, then getting called out for defending myself, so I'm done.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I think a lot of people think they know better, or simply disagree with my sternness even if I'm right. Or they just hate my arrogance, whatever. But if you're hating on me because my opinions don't reflect yours, or are completely opposite, that is a real shame, because it is this type of thinking that prevents a community from prospering.

Still, even if I am wrong, for any amount of reasons, there is no excuse for being an utter cock about it and talking behind my back, thats a low act in any community.

yo.

learn.

to.

shut.

the.

up.

not everything needs a response.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Nothing special. Just went over to a friend's place to chill last night and snapped a quick pic.

picture016ss1.jpg

free faire necklace
raf by
drkshdw
german army

braid- For some reason that picture is hilarious. I just imagine you and your gf dancing together while you secretly try to take pictures in the mirror.

happy new year to you too, will.

magician- where was your girlie at the party so i could've made inappropriate passes at her while in polka dots?

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I think a lot of people think they know better, or simply disagree with my sternness even if I'm right. Or they just hate my arrogance, whatever. But if you're hating on me because my opinions don't reflect yours, or are completely opposite, that is a real shame, because it is this type of thinking that prevents a community from prospering.

You know what else "prevents a community from prospering"? Two hints...

Still, even if I am wrong, for any amount of reasons, there is no excuse for being an utter cock about it and talking behind my back, thats a low act in any community.
Pray do tell, how might this happen on an internet message board?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
chrono- in terms of comfort how do those german army trainers compare to adidas/puma?

edit

no pic but
no coat the OKLA weather is amazing!
ftl crewneck sweatshirt
kmw rockers
new op white chucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily