• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
NYE Party Yohji Yamamoto long wool gab shirt Yohji Yamamoto black wool cargo pants Jil Sander boots
blacklong.jpg
blackdrape.jpg

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a-18.jpg
AA/SF madison shirt APC ns converse chucks not sure i like the shoes with this outfit so i prolly wont wear it out the house :[

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year Ricky ;]

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
The white shoes look better in those pictures, and I'd leave the hat at home (or leave the glasses at home instead). Both together look pretty busy with the rest of the outfit.
- it is summer here, so hat & or both glasses are a needed (also, they are prescription as I'm blind as a bat otherwise) FWIW - brown shoes w hat Bonus shot from last night whilst it was twilight before the fireworks. Lucy (niece), Alice (ex from 10 years ago, but my sister loves her - wearing head to toe Lanvin), Guido (Ascot Chang shirt, HL white jeans & blue Prada loafers), Jack (nephew)..
L1070801.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
**** off, Teger. I have no idea if Xeno's comment was inane or not, but it seems you have nothing to do all day every day except try to create internet drama. Enough already.

Triple snap haha Teger got served.

Now we just need bluemagic to rip why's loose asshole and the world will be all good again.

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Fit on your shirt is great, as usual. One thing that always catches my eye in your posts are your belt buckles - this one and the other one with the oval shape both look too big to me with the rest of your clothes.

Thanks pal. Good observation on the belt buckles.. will play around with slimmer buckles and see how it goes!

bluemagic, thanks for your vote on the smile! was actually inspired by PG's megawatt smile after meeting him IRL, but i'm beginning to lose the inspiration... till the next time, PG!

last post from 2008!

P1050029.jpg

shirt MTM shanghai
trousers izzue
eyewear rayban
watch ball
shoes clarks db

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Now we just need bluemagic to rip why's loose asshole and the world will be all good again.

Bluemagic ain't stallion enough for that!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Happy early New Year's all my SFers.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
PG- you need to work the Jackie P's into more of your casual fits, I dig.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gshen
Thanks pal. Good observation on the belt buckles.. will play around with slimmer buckles and see how it goes!

bluemagic, thanks for your vote on the smile! was actually inspired by PG's megawatt smile after meeting him IRL, but i'm beginning to lose the inspiration... till the next time, PG!

last post from 2008!

P1050029.jpg

shirt MTM shanghai
trousers izzue
eyewear rayban
watch ball
shoes clarks db

Ahh Izzue, i have not seen IT yet in the states, are you from Hong Kong or Asia?

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year

Buzz Rickson Winter Watch Cap
Nice Collective Coat
Ebay bow tie
Band Shirt
Jcrew Chinos
Frye

Without the coat:

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
NYE at the Tribeca Grand All Yohji Yamamoto
nye1.jpg
nye3.jpg
nye4.jpg
nye5.jpg
nye6.jpg

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, Teger and Arethusa are making something out of nothing, says more about you than it does about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members