• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

soso

Reaction score
waywt5ru1.jpg

Wearing NC 5 days. What do you think about the fit, im not sure about it, dont know why, its my first skinny denim.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Unexpectedly Short Haircut
Express Topcoat
Le Marais Blazer
CK V-Neck
Express Shirt
Trafalgar Belt
5EP LDB
Frye
ClothingShots249.jpg

ClothingShots250.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Ben Sherman jacket, tie from the B&S forum, RL Rugby shirt, h&m linen pants, Clarks desert boot

great tie, and +1 to the penny collar. Didnt know RLRugby made anything that hip

I envy those who can wear light jackets, it's been hot as hell around here the last few days.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
*Augusto, the short hair is IMO a way way better look for you. Pink Panster. It's taken me a while to understand your aesthetic but now I'm really liking it. You kind of own that street/preppy look the way GS, Chris and Bobbo do their thing. Surplus Tee x Nudie x Paul Smith

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
those visvims are kiefers

yeah, visvim kiefer his with the pony hair detailing on the sides

Not Carl

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments...

Originally Posted by JoelF
Clothes as photo art, great shot. Maybe could have echoed the layering in sleeves and neckline by leaving the bottom button of the inner jacket open but otherwise perfect.

It actually is unbottoned...the whole thing flows really well when walking but i couldnt quite capture that. And ****, i wish it was 90 out, it's ******* 45 today in Bowling Green!

Pinkpanster - im gonna agree with everything Rye said...that tie, jacket, and shirt combo is awesome

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Did you dye your hair? It was hot today so I wore 4 polos instead of 6.
lolasshat.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't look hard enough at the pic. GF seems to have stolen her camera back, so guess it's the webcam today...
crapeg2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads