• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zegna outlet-Woodbury Commons

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ziggyosk
Is the Mexico stuff fully canvased? will it say made in mexico on the tag?

I don't think a fully canvased jacket has ever come out of Mexico.
tounge.gif

ziggyosk

Reaction score
i didn't think so. so if I do the pinch test and determine it's canvased can I assume it's a Mainline or Couture? is their a tag that says: Mainline or Couture

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Their prices are also not good (like 50% off retail), which, for Zegna's inflated prices, isn't good.

ziggyosk

Reaction score
50% is pretty good, but where is a better place to get Zegna at a good price?

doughboyr6

Reaction score
i was @ cabazon several weeks ago...not much there for me. But i did pick up a couture line dress shirt from the 70%-90% off rack....lol

It was reg $400 on the tag with 70% off. Which is a great deal, but i still paused and uummed. The salesman saw me hesitate, so he initiated and offered it to me for $290 with 70% off. He just manaully rang it in the register as if it was a $290 shirt and gave me 70% off on it....so I got it for $87 + tax.... woohoot.

Very nice shirt.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kinda OT, but when did Zegna stop manufacturing in Switzerland? Also, alre all Z-Zegna items made in Mexico now? I was at a thrift and passed on a tattered Made in Mexico Z-Zegna blazer - I had never seen any Zegna garment made in Mexico prior to this. When did this happen? I have a bunch of Z-Zegna and Zegna Sport stuff that's made in Italy and the quality is great. That Made in Mexico thing I ran into was on par with Stafford
frown.gif

jsherman02

Reaction score
Some (about 50%) of my E. Zegna items are made anywhere but Italy...so maybe Made in Mexico is not such a bad thing. I have been VERY disappointed with the quality of Zegna. They are the only pants I have an issue with any time they get pressed. (they shrink in length) For $400+, you should not have to babysit them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads