• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

zola

Reaction score

I'm 8.5 in country ranger and hermosa sneaker and 9 in chukka and guide Maine.
Mostly because the last two one are my winter shoes..

1989thenumber

Reaction score

Can anyone tell me how the chukkas fit?

I'm 8.5 in the Hermosa but have the Maine Guide in both an 8.5 and 9. I have to wear thick socks with the 9. Hermosa and MG come up quite big. I've also got the Sami Moc and that fits perfectly in a 9. As a comparison, I wear a 10 in New Balance 991.

Last edited:

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the Addison oxfords from that same factory from a few seasons back, they got very narrow

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks agvs I missed that on the initial read of description Thought I read some normally size down 1 size. Guess my question wasn't worded correctly at all ;). Like the style of yuketen just never had the opportunity to try on and narrow down sizing Thanks again

Last edited:

cochina

Reaction score
I have one new pair of Yuketen Maine Guide DB US 10E / UK 9 E for sale it is the following model: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=2380

The tan color is in my opinion by far the most beautiful one. Shipping is from Europe but I can ship worldwide. I'm asking $300 since they are new!

Anyone know any place that has these for sale? It's a long shot but, I thought I'd try

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads