• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
lol, it wasn't directed at you. There was a spammer who posted after your message and then deleted it.

okay, okay, see...i can make mistakes. thanks for letting me know.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by telemark
Just paid for a pair of the ranger mocs. I'd also be interested in any treatment advice and, should the sole wear out, how I would have it replaced. I plan to own these for a very long time.
ill try this again. yes, yuketen can re-sole your shoes. the soles should last quite a while though even with regular use. yuketen's e-mail to set up getting an ra is [email protected] or call them at 310.372.8033.

Seafinch

Reaction score
While we're on the topic... do you guys think yuketen could resole country rangers (thick crepe) with a vibram christy, like the one on the oakstreet trail mocs everyone is raving about? edit: I guess I could ask them, now that I have the contact info
smile.gif

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
dont know. quoddy seems to be able to do stuff like that (although not your specific soles) so i would think they could.

and sea, i noticed your location on superfuture...you and i buddy are the only F***ers rockin yuketens in the area! at least i think we are.

racknac

Reaction score
going to snowbird in December... will be rockin my yuketens.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
going to snowbird in December... will be rockin my yuketens.

cool man. ski trip/vacation? i usually ski too.

racknac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
cool man. ski trip/vacation? i usually ski too.

snowboard/vacay... skiing is for yuppies.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
snowboard/vacay... skiing is for yuppies.

lol, i know but ive been doing it for the past 20 years. i blame my parents for that one...

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by newdawnfades
actually, yuketen's are made by yuki matsuda and others in their own facility. yuki worked under quoddy for a long time however.

oh okay. thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads