1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Medium to Dark Brown Captoe size 11.5 or 12 US (sometimes 12B/C) - New or Lightly used - Calfski

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Achilles_, Jan 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achilles_

Achilles_ Senior member

During my time in SF I have bought a ton of shoes, ranging from darltons to a cheap pair of Bally shoes. Somewhere along the line I forgot to get a staple pair of brown captoes. I have a pair in burgundy, but I cannot wear those all the time.

I prefer at least Allen Edmonds quality, but will keep my mind open as long as they are goodyear welted (I will also consider Norvegese welted shoes.

My wife and I are having a baby in two months, so I prefer to keep it as cheap as possible! But I will seriously consider all offers :D

For sizing purposes, I can usually wear anything from a Brooks Brothers 11.5 (Alfred Sargent made) to a Allen Edmonds size 12. I also can usually wear a size 12C or 12B depending on the maker/last.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.