1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

WTB Medium to Dark Brown Captoe size 11.5 or 12 US (sometimes 12B/C) - New or Lightly used - Calfski

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Achilles_, Jan 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achilles_

Achilles_ Senior member

During my time in SF I have bought a ton of shoes, ranging from darltons to a cheap pair of Bally shoes. Somewhere along the line I forgot to get a staple pair of brown captoes. I have a pair in burgundy, but I cannot wear those all the time.

I prefer at least Allen Edmonds quality, but will keep my mind open as long as they are goodyear welted (I will also consider Norvegese welted shoes.

My wife and I are having a baby in two months, so I prefer to keep it as cheap as possible! But I will seriously consider all offers :D

For sizing purposes, I can usually wear anything from a Brooks Brothers 11.5 (Alfred Sargent made) to a Allen Edmonds size 12. I also can usually wear a size 12C or 12B depending on the maker/last.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.