• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wrist Accessories

Caesar Augustus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ermac
Really like this, where'd you cop? The hook adds nice flair.

I like this a lot, but I hope that hook is not too sharp.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus
Snagged it on Ebay for a flat 45$. Some wear on it, but that was cool with me--I added whole lots of wear on it since I doubled it up with the watch. They bang into each other a lot. Nevertheless, I don't mind since they look better worn. It also came with the original box and booklet, and the receipt (265$). So I was pretty happy with it. I also got a sick Konstantino cross pendent on ebay as well.

thats awesome dude

my dad found me a movado eliptica 1,000 worth for 150 bucks

not the coolest watch but its something.

Caesar Augustus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cb_32
thats awesome dude my dad found me a movado eliptica 1,000 worth for 150 bucks not the coolest watch but its something.
That is the "got it for a steal" kinda story that I like to hear
smile.gif

Caesar Augustus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kevlovlevis
Too feminine?
eh.gif

1st Balenciaga triple tour
2nd Bottega single strand
3rd Balenciaga classic bracelet

really diggin' these

The Balenciagas are really cool. Nevertheless, most probably could not get away with wearing them.

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
Anything with metal on it, I'd be worried about banging against someone's car or something, or worse my own.

mikeeeey

Reaction score
I wear crystal beads bracelet together with my seiko diver watch. My bracelets are not just chosen for aesthetics reasons but also for crystal healing purposes. I've got a friend who helped me to choose them and each crystal got its specific characteristics thats beneficial for me.

Photo3-1-1221013PM.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads