• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

gunslikethese

Reaction score
I got the charcoal trousers yesterday. The fabric has a great hand, and they feel really comfortable to wear. The color is a really nice charcoal. Like someone said earlier in the thread, the charcoal is darker than the pictures on the website which I'm stoked on. I'm really glad to see these have a nice deep, dark color to them since in general, a lot of the pants I've bought from WvG tend to be of the lighter, washed variety. I like my colors dark and inky.

I'm not a huge fan of the fit however. I got the Enzos in size 32. I've bought a few pairs of pants from WvG between these, the jeans, and a couple pairs of chinos and none of the cuts have worked for me. I'm going to hang onto the trousers, but they'll need some alterations before I can wear them out.

For the price, and if the fit works for you, they're excellent.

Last edited:

oynag

Reaction score
I received my amunzen plaid yesterday. I like it. I still haven't received one from the second round of fabrics he flash-released in the fall.

junglcmndo

Reaction score

Toni pants on my flight. I must say these are some of the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. Very light weight and airy almost feel like sweatpants. They look like dress pants from afar and have great texture when you get up close. I hope Mauro continues to find great fabrics like this. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
totally agreed. toni full suit is the perfect mix of business friendly but casual enough to dress up or down. one of my best purchases from mauro

moneybagels

Reaction score
Thirded. Love that thing - don't have many occasions to wear the full suit but I wear the pants a lot.

Side note: I still have a brand new pair of Toni pants in 32 available for sale from when I bought the wrong size if anyone's interested.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That suit is awesome. I'm usually pretty plain with my suit tastes, but the way that shade of red and the texture go together is just lovely.

gunslikethese

Reaction score
Agreed. That fabric looks super cool, but I'm not sure if I could see myself wearing a burgundy suit. I am excited to see suits back in the works though.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got word from Mauro that all the shirts have left Italy, I also got a refund from Mauro on my sweater. It's unfortunate but im glad that it's resolved.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did those spring shirts Mauro posted a bit ago ever go up for pre-order? Wasn't sure if I missed them.

BILYTHEWEREBEAR

Reaction score
Was emailing Mauro and he gave me some updates to share.

Mauro's still in Italy and has picked out kick ass fabrics for fall 2016 and spring 2017.

I guess this spring he's making heather gray spring/summer weight crew necks, sweatshirts and hoodies. Also over dyes are being made again.

I asked him about French Terry Lounge Pants and he said he could make them for me. Does anyone have an interest in them? He gave the option for picking the color too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads