Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by falathar, Oct 6, 2015.

1. gunslikethese

gunslikethese Well-Known Member

I got the charcoal trousers yesterday. The fabric has a great hand, and they feel really comfortable to wear. The color is a really nice charcoal. Like someone said earlier in the thread, the charcoal is darker than the pictures on the website which I'm stoked on. I'm really glad to see these have a nice deep, dark color to them since in general, a lot of the pants I've bought from WvG tend to be of the lighter, washed variety. I like my colors dark and inky.

I'm not a huge fan of the fit however. I got the Enzos in size 32. I've bought a few pairs of pants from WvG between these, the jeans, and a couple pairs of chinos and none of the cuts have worked for me. I'm going to hang onto the trousers, but they'll need some alterations before I can wear them out.

For the price, and if the fit works for you, they're excellent.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016

2. Kap120

Kap120 Senior member

Anyone get an update on the flannels?

3. oynag

oynag Senior member

I received my amunzen plaid yesterday. I like it. I still haven't received one from the second round of fabrics he flash-released in the fall.

4. junglcmndo

junglcmndo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Toni pants on my flight. I must say these are some of the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. Very light weight and airy almost feel like sweatpants. They look like dress pants from afar and have great texture when you get up close. I hope Mauro continues to find great fabrics like this. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.

5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

totally agreed. toni full suit is the perfect mix of business friendly but casual enough to dress up or down. one of my best purchases from mauro

6. moneybagels

moneybagels Member

Thirded. Love that thing - don't have many occasions to wear the full suit but I wear the pants a lot.

Side note: I still have a brand new pair of Toni pants in 32 available for sale from when I bought the wrong size if anyone's interested.

7. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

8. Callusing

Callusing Senior member

That suit is awesome. I'm usually pretty plain with my suit tastes, but the way that shade of red and the texture go together is just lovely.

9. gunslikethese

gunslikethese Well-Known Member

Agreed. That fabric looks super cool, but I'm not sure if I could see myself wearing a burgundy suit. I am excited to see suits back in the works though.

10. irbe

irbe Senior member

That is. Killer jacket. Hopefully CAD will climb back up by next fall / winter

11. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

Just got word from Mauro that all the shirts have left Italy, I also got a refund from Mauro on my sweater. It's unfortunate but im glad that it's resolved.

12. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Did those spring shirts Mauro posted a bit ago ever go up for pre-order? Wasn't sure if I missed them.

13. CharlesThe1337

CharlesThe1337 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update! Hopefully we'll get some shipping notifications soon!

14. GoodTwillHuntin

GoodTwillHuntin Senior member

Not yet. Someone said he's in Europe and won't be back till this week too. So maybe they'll be up soon?

15. BILYTHEWEREBEAR

BILYTHEWEREBEAR Active Member

Was emailing Mauro and he gave me some updates to share.

Mauro's still in Italy and has picked out kick ass fabrics for fall 2016 and spring 2017.

I guess this spring he's making heather gray spring/summer weight crew necks, sweatshirts and hoodies. Also over dyes are being made again.

I asked him about French Terry Lounge Pants and he said he could make them for me. Does anyone have an interest in them? He gave the option for picking the color too.