1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

wings+horns F/W 2012

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by misterjuiceman, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Raindrop

Raindrop Senior member

The W+H x HR Parka is a lot lighter and thinner than I expected..let's hope it's warm (test run today, 14°F)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  2. jeannoob

jeannoob Senior member

Let me know how that goes, I've worn my parka in 0°C with only a sweater underneath and I was warm.

3. dtgsigns

dtgsigns Senior member

Tiger Fleece fit pic

First time buying anything W+H, didn't think it'd be this short and slim so it's kinda tight in the chest area, but I was told it would stretch out.

Excuse the cell phone quality, do you guys think I should keep or size up? (click for bigger image) Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  4. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman Senior member

Looks good, I wouldn't size-up. Just to be sure though, do you have another pic from the front?

5. dtgsigns

dtgsigns Senior member

I know, mirror is dirty as hell lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Those are some really bad pics but I think it looks good. Hard to tell how tight it is in the chest.

7. dtgsigns

dtgsigns Senior member

Yea I know man, ever since I put in those energy saving light bulbs the lighting has become really dark and dim. The dirty mirror doesn't help either lol.

8. Brattman

Brattman Senior member

Sizing looks great on the hoodie!

9. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

That's the intended fit on the tiger fleece. It's slim and cropped. It definitely stretches. I've had a couple for over a year now and it's probably 1/2 or 1 size bigger now.

10. dtgsigns

dtgsigns Senior member

Alright, makes me feel much better knowing it'll stretch a lot

11. superego

superego Senior member

shit, indecisive now on whether to go for the l or xl in the large loop colorblock hoodie.

xl is comfy as is and the l is more fitted (I wouldn't keep it if the fit would stay the same). seems like I could expect it to stretch quite a bit.

guess I'm apprehensive/weird about sizing down in hoodies (to the l) as you do with raw denim.

12. itbegins

itbegins Senior member

^give the large a go. if it doesn't stretch as much as you want, you can sell it fairly easily on B&S. No one's gonna buy an XL in the large loop off you...

13. misterjuiceman

I wouldn't size-up or down, but I'd go with the same size as you do in t-shirts. If you normally wear a large t-shirt, go with the large hoodie. I don't think w+h hoodies are suited to be worn several sizes too large, like a lot of hoodies are. It's definitely a fitted hoodie.

14. kingsfull

kingsfull Well-Known Member

Anyone know if wings and horns ever has a sale off their site. I didn't pull the trigger during Black Friday and now I'm kicking myself since they seem to be the only place that has my size left for what I'm looking for. Alternatively, anyone have a code they're not going to use? :embar:

15. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Large loop, take your normal size - enzyme indigo and tiger fleece, size up 1.

I take a small in all their henleys/etc, and have a small large loop. I have a medium indigo enzyme (very fitted) and a medium tiger fleece (also very fitted). The large loops have a ton of give.

16. misterjuiceman

I went for the same size in tiger fleece as my henleys and it seemed to fit me TTS, but slim, as intended.

17. superego

superego Senior member

yeah, that was the thing with the large, it's fitted through the chest but it doesn't really feel tight. kinda disconcerting.

18. linds_15

linds_15 Senior member

their site is new this year, but they have a ton of stockists so you'll most probably find what you want on sale if you look hard enough

19. leeba

leeba Senior member

High-tops arrived today - way sleeker than I anticipated. These things are definitely pretty trim (then again I haven't owned CPs). Despite how they might look chunky at some angles in pictures, trust me they are not. At all.

edit/
    For those wondering about sizing, I'm a 9.5 in vans/nikes and got a 42 they pretty much fit perfectly. And will post pics later

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  20. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

Bunch of markdowns on Wings site.