1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Whyred brand?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nataku, May 16, 2007.

1. Nataku

Nataku Senior member

While thrift shopping today, I came across a NWOT Whyred cardigan and am wondering about the backround on the brand. How much do their stuff typically go for. This was found, as well as two pairs of NWT jeans, a pair of Evers and one Corpus...both in my size [​IMG]

2. jet

jet Senior member

It's good stuff, I'd wear it and that says a lot. I believe it's a swedish brand and they have some nicely designed pieces. A bit pricey too, I saw a nice crewneck at hollywood trading company awhile back but it was close to 300 which is other brand territory.

3. Waffle

Waffle Well-Known Member

Seems like they're overpriced in the US, sweaters go for about $100-$200, depending on materials and design, here in Sweden. It's as Jet says, good stuff.

4. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

Very much in the clean/minimalistic/scandinavian style, as are Acne and Filippa K. Rather boring imo, but looks pretty good. (do own a striped sweater though..)

5. asobu

asobu Senior member

I have the M65 style jacket that I like a lot. Cost me just over $230.

6. lowrey

lowrey Senior member

sounds like a good find. I like their stuff, my thin m-65 is probably my most worn jacket.

7. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

It's good stuff, I'd wear it and that says a lot.
    This mans the SWandD God. That being said, you should listen and take notes.. This is straight out of love jet...hahahha