1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why no girls here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spb_lady, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

[​IMG]

Keep pretending like this isnt you.

2. Basit

Basit New Member

Can any1 else share

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    There are more than a few "men" here among us who need to interact with women. There have been a few female posters here over the years who's viewpoint and input I really appreciated.

4. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

MrG, The Hoff, and I are also from St. Pete. You are in good company.

5. kruze

kruze Senior member

6. spb_lady

spb_lady Senior member

What can I say? Sorry for the red flags guys… now I see they were just too many at once – a new person, a girl and a photo (you’d better make a forum rule not to post your pictures if it scares everybody that much ))) just I’ve seen photos of many of you, so I thought it’ll be ok to show mine as a welcome thing. I was wrong. Sorry. No more pictures, I promise! )

As I’m not a man, I need to face the news that I’m annoying, right? Have never noticed that before…

It’s your place and your rules here. May be it is better for me just to read your threads then. Didn’t want to disturb you all from the very beginning, that’s why I asked about your attitude to girls here (some of you got it like a call of attention to my femininity). You answered quite clearly, thanks.

7. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Baby girl, stay! You will have new insight into the male mind. Especially if you visit the "Dumb Threads" forum.

8. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Baby girl, stay! You will have new insight into the male mind. Especially if you visit the "Dumb Threads" forum.

No kidding.

9. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

No kidding.

I'm not sure she'd want to gain that insight into our minds.

As to the Op, feel free to stick around. Many of us were just venting at the immature attitudes some have towards newcomers to the site (especially if they're female).

10. celery

celery Senior member

lol ))) This thread turned out exactly as I imagined )).

()))))

11. tomgirl

tomgirl Senior member

i'm a girl. while i still troll this website pretty often and laugh at most of you guys (with or at you), i'm still hesitant to infiltrate the "boys club" you guys have created. i know i'm not as quick on the draw with the admiral ackbar .gifs and i don't wanna embarrass myself...y'know?

anyway, i like seeing another girl here. maybe we'll start slowly taking over...one russian fashionista at a time. [​IMG]

12. MetroStyles

i'm a girl. while i still troll this website pretty often and laugh at most of you guys (with or at you), i'm still hesitant to infiltrate the "boys club" you guys have created. i know i'm not as quick on the draw with the admiral ackbar .gifs and i don't wanna embarrass myself...y'know?

anyway, i like seeing another girl here. maybe we'll start slowly taking over...one russian fashionista at a time. [​IMG]

How do you feel about the Chick Ratings threak?

13. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

better question have they sent any pms to cherry.

14. tomgirl

tomgirl Senior member

actually some of the funniest and most entertaining threads are the ones where you guys one-hand type your way through pages of photos of entirely unattainable and airbrushed chicks bending over at the waist for their next meal ticket. it's great. i'm not even being sarcastic about the entertainment value those can supply.

15. MetroStyles

better question have they sent any pms to cherry.

Cherry is good example of the type of woman that thrives on SF.

16. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

actually some of the funniest and most entertaining threads are the ones where you guys one-hand type your way through pages of photos of entirely unattainable and airbrushed chicks bending over at the waist for their next meal ticket. it's great. i'm not even being sarcastic about the entertainment value those can supply.

SFowned

17. MetroStyles

I like you. I feel like you can hang with the DT boys and not die inside. That says something about your character. What exactly it says, I'm not sure.

18. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ...the ones where you guys one-hand type your way through pages of photos of entirely unattainable and airbrushed chicks...

[​IMG]

19. fairholme_wannabe

fairholme_wannabe Senior member

+1--Pretty good stuff right there.

20. MrG

MrG Senior member

I like you. I feel like you can hang with the DT boys and not die inside. That says something about your character. What exactly it says, I'm not sure.

Wait. All you other guys who spend a bunch of time in DT aren't dead inside?

Imdoinitwrng [​IMG]