Why no girls here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spb_lady, Jul 1, 2010.

1. tomgirl

tomgirl Senior member

i'm a girl. while i still troll this website pretty often and laugh at most of you guys (with or at you), i'm still hesitant to infiltrate the "boys club" you guys have created. i know i'm not as quick on the draw with the admiral ackbar .gifs and i don't wanna embarrass myself...y'know?

anyway, i like seeing another girl here. maybe we'll start slowly taking over...one russian fashionista at a time. [​IMG]

2. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

i'm a girl. while i still troll this website pretty often and laugh at most of you guys (with or at you), i'm still hesitant to infiltrate the "boys club" you guys have created. i know i'm not as quick on the draw with the admiral ackbar .gifs and i don't wanna embarrass myself...y'know?

anyway, i like seeing another girl here. maybe we'll start slowly taking over...one russian fashionista at a time. [​IMG]

How do you feel about the Chick Ratings threak?

3. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

better question have they sent any pms to cherry.

4. tomgirl

tomgirl Senior member

actually some of the funniest and most entertaining threads are the ones where you guys one-hand type your way through pages of photos of entirely unattainable and airbrushed chicks bending over at the waist for their next meal ticket. it's great. i'm not even being sarcastic about the entertainment value those can supply.

5. MetroStyles

better question have they sent any pms to cherry.

Cherry is good example of the type of woman that thrives on SF.

6. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

actually some of the funniest and most entertaining threads are the ones where you guys one-hand type your way through pages of photos of entirely unattainable and airbrushed chicks bending over at the waist for their next meal ticket. it's great. i'm not even being sarcastic about the entertainment value those can supply.

SFowned

7. MetroStyles

I like you. I feel like you can hang with the DT boys and not die inside. That says something about your character. What exactly it says, I'm not sure.

8. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ...the ones where you guys one-hand type your way through pages of photos of entirely unattainable and airbrushed chicks...

[​IMG]

9. fairholme_wannabe

fairholme_wannabe Senior member

+1--Pretty good stuff right there.

10. MrG

MrG Senior member

I like you. I feel like you can hang with the DT boys and not die inside. That says something about your character. What exactly it says, I'm not sure.

Wait. All you other guys who spend a bunch of time in DT aren't dead inside?

Imdoinitwrng [​IMG]

11. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

lolpwnd.

...wait, I type on some of threads. [​IMG]

12. redcaimen

redcaimen Bigtime

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[WhiteKnight] I like you. [/WhiteKnight]

13. tomgirl

tomgirl Senior member

thanks, i think. lets hope that compliment doesn't mean that i'm actually a lesbian computer nerd and just haven't discovered it yet. [​IMG]

14. MetroStyles

thanks, i think. lets hope that compliment doesn't mean that i'm actually a lesbian computer nerd and just haven't discovered it yet. [​IMG]

Even though my first inclination is to ask you to show me your boobs, I'm going to refrain and recommend that you never ever post a pic of yourself on this forum. No good can come of it for you, even if you are hot.

15. MrG

MrG Senior member

[​IMG]

A word of advice: Never, ever, ever use the term "lesbian computer nerd" in DT. You'd get half the forum banned.