1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why no girls here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spb_lady, Jul 1, 2010.

1. IronRock

IronRock Senior member

Hi boys [​IMG]

I found this forum only yesterday as i was searching for some new pictures and information for my lectures on men style and i was glad to find a lot of interesting things here. It was sometimes funny and sometimes really important to read you. Special thanks for thread about socks and ways of matching them with pants and boots and "what are you wearing right now?" pictures!

I'm from Russia and i may say that men here are much more relaxed about the way they look like...

I haven't noticed any girls here... are you against them or just nobody was interested in men fashion before? )

[​IMG]

Nice to meet you ) Don't you mind me being here also?

I definitely would...

...stick around.

2. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

[​IMG]

+1

3. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

I have looked into your posts

Yeah...that's not creepy or anything.

4. Jerome

Jerome Senior member

Yeah...that's not creepy or anything.
    It wasn't intended to be 'creepy'.

(What I do find creepy though is that you, without knowing me or having conversed with me as far as I can remember, suddenly and completely out of the blue (maybe by some inferior and perverted impulse?) seemed to have made me the target of your neurotic projection...anyway, I am'still around' ? whatever you may mean by that...)

5. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

It wasn't intended to be 'creepy'.

(What I do find creepy though is that you, without knowing me or having conversed with me as far as I can remember, suddenly and completely out of the blue (maybe by some inferior and perverted impulse?) seemed to have made me the target of your neurotic projection...anyway, I am'still around' ? whatever you may mean by that...)

Going through someone's history is creepy. Maybe that's normal for you, but it's creepy for a lot of us. I was commenting previously based on the fact that every other time I've seen your posts, you've been very crass and/or rude. Take that as you will; I really don't care.

6. origenesprit

origenesprit Senior member

7. CunningSmeagol

CunningSmeagol Senior member

Going through someone's history is creepy.

+1

8. Jerome

Jerome Senior member

If I said that I'm actually a girl, it would maybe be considered as a cop-out, so I only say: we simply disagree about looking into anyones history. (maybe you could, if that really were your opinion(s), state your complaints to the site owner so that he might remove that function.)

9. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

I always go through posters' post history if I'm trying to follow a thread they had been post on or I wonder what they've been up to lately.

10. eztantz

eztantz Senior member

I always go through posters' post history if I'm trying to follow a thread they had been post on or I wonder what they've been up to lately.

:creep:

11. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Right... I guess the option to view them was left available as a TRAP.