• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who makes (besides Thomas Pink) "fit through" cufflinks? (Like the Bulldog ones)

Kenneth Cole Haan

Reaction score
INspired by a listing on B&S (which is already pending sale and has multiple responses), Thomas Pink sells animal cufflinks that have no special connecting rod, you just push the animal through:

80310050V2X_1.jpg

http://www.us.thomaspink.com/fcp/pro...links/99900455

What other makers have cufflinks in this style? I've never seen these before.

FStyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, There's an entire threAd dedicated to ALL of your super interesting questions It's here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...79716&page=120 so please frequent and thrive. Based on he responses to this one so far, your topics may do better there Thank you kindly. Ps I originally thought your SN was meant to be tongue in cheek but after reading your threads/posts I have no fuckin idea what it actually means. Well done
bigstar[1].gif

Kenneth Cole Haan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FStyles

Ps I originally thought your SN was meant to be tongue in cheek but after reading your threads/posts I have no fuckin idea what it actually means. Well done
bigstar[1].gif

That's quite a bit criticism directed towards me for asking a simple question, on a forum that is based on style discussions. I can't help but think your response is a rather smug and unhelpful. Is that kind of attitude really necessary? If you don't know the answer don't reply. Ok, I see now there is a special thread for questions, and you consider this to be a small question. Maybe I should have posted there. But jeeze man, people still create new threads for questions as well. Why be a jerk about it? Do think you (and the other guy above) are helping me with your critical, sarcastic comments? If not, are you making them just for your own amusement? If so, unhealthy amusement.

And what is with your disparaging 'super interesting questions' remark? That's what this forum is partially for, to ask and answer questions like mine. Why go negative about it?

And what do my posts or threads have to do with changing the meaning of my screen name? What other meaning could it have? How could you possibly not get it? What is so confusing to you? I admit I tried to fit in here by posting oh-so-clever comments, but it didn't catch on. My fault.

I have to admit that I am surprised by the disrespectful responses on this forum, not just in this post. I think you (all those who did so) think it's a game, or some kind of free for all, and are just playing it like always. And just as no doubt I am/was oblivious as to how you view me (non SF-approved interloper with stupid questions and questionable style?), you certainly are just as oblivious as to how [some of] you come off (borderline sociopathic immature men with excellent but too conservative style). It disappoints me, but it's your forum. You people made and maintain it, and I either play the game or leave. So as this sort of sandbox thing isn't for me, so I'm out.

It's your forum and not mine, and I yield to you. Kenny has left the building . . . (for good)

FStyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr Kenneth Cole Haan,

If that even is your real name....

-Every one of your threads turns into threaks that aren't funny.

-you seem to have a sense of humor, ie your SN, but whenever someone makes a slighty smart remark to your mostly laughable questions (" x *************..... Awesome or not awesome?!?!?! WOAH BRAIN QUEEF) you go on and on as if you're offended and blah and blah and on and blah and blah blah blah, and blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah blah blah mutherfukkin blah blah(see above)

You are allowed to make as many threads as you so please, my friend. I just sometime feel like giving you **** for it cause I think your threads are (for lack of a better word) marsupialed so I will continue.

Jesus loves you,

Enjoy!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads