• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who Likes Married Women?

Missshopin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
mmmm yeah... I'd say so. If you are married, did you not remember the part where you said "for better or for WORSE"? Commitment anyone? This is the problem with people these days, they expect everything to be up up up. Life is not this way, it is full of ups and downs. With your parents, wife, friends, whoever, relationships go up and down.

Not too long ago people used to divorce for abuse and infidelity, now people divorce just cuz they weren't "feelin' it" it anymore. If you made a commitment and are wearing a ring, the fact that you are cheating is the definition of untrustworthy. Everyone feels like **** sometimes and faces temptation, what I do is count to 3 and remove myself from the area of temptation.

This post gives me little hope.

I was hoping my post wouldnt come out the wrong way. I am a lady after all, so my views are very foreign here.
Please do not get me wrong. When you marry it is for better or worse, and I believe you should either say and mean it or not get married.
Sometimes divorce is inevitable regardless of how hard you try in a relationship, or how much you give. Sometimes it has nothing to do with a cheating spouse at all. Sometimes people are afraid to let go of the familiar, I am guessing this is where affairs begin.

I am not saying that men should look for married women or that loving commited relationships are not possible. I belive 100% in being faithful to your significant other. There are many who don't feel that way and are willing to let things go for problems that easily can be remedied. There is nothing you can do in these situations, if someone wants to go, you can not stop them.
I suppose when it all lines up and the couple are willing to MAKE IT WORK prior to the woman or man cheating, then your relationship will survive.
If only one person does all the work to hold it together, it will fail. Feelings will be hurt, resentments will grow, affairs will begin.

As for the original topic, If a man goes out looking for that married woman or the woman goes out looking for the affair she is willing, bottom line is, she isnt happy or is in the wrong relationship.
All you can do is make sure that you have found the right woman and that the both of you are truly happy. I agree with you, Relationships are hard work. It is much harder then being single
I believe in the fairy tale, and obviously so do you tiecollector.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If someone doesn't want it to work and is set on leaving then there is nothing that can be done, you are right. However, if men sleep around with married women, they become enablers and with society today there are no ramifications for either party.

There was once upon a time I believed in the fairytale, but now I realize marriage is the antithesis of a fairytale. I think too many people buy into the fairytale and when it doesn't work out all the time, they leave.

In any case, if someone is 100% set on leaving, then leave, but show a little bit of character by at least waiting to get divorced (hopefully kids not involved). If you sign a contract for a business are they going to not sue you because you fulfilled 11 out of the 12 months? hell no. What seems to end up happening is that people will cheat and when things get better with their spouse, they will stop and kind of start this cycle, it isn't like they are cheating on a technicality the day before their divorce is final.

With that being said, I'm glad you wouldn't cheat... but if you do... I'm in Motel 6 room 467... hide the ring!

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
99% of women need guidance and can't be trusted. ........

That sounds a lot like the crap Osama's crazy followers spew out. Thought you didn't tilt that way?

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some people just get bored... you don't need to be married to need a little variety, but if you are, then you probably need it more.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oscarthewild
That sounds a lot like the crap Osama's crazy followers spew out. Thought you didn't tilt that way?

Not at all. They say 100%. Don't take that 99% literally.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not at all. They say 100%. Don't take that 99% literally.

Thought they excluded mommie dearests!

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From another spot I frequent:
Yes, I forgot about these women who have been in a relationship for a few years and have self-esteem issues because hubby/SO doesn't **** them much anymore. So they get the girls together to take a trip under the auspices of learning basket weaving or some such when the real goal is to confirm that the **** and ass still work on attracting men. It turns into a self-esteem building excercise. When women get together in a group away from their men, how long will they keep focus on the museums and restaurants? It will always turn to sex.

Ask any local men who work in resorts and you will hear these stories. The girls go wild because there is no repercussions for their actions, they are going away in a few days and they can be whores without their normal circle of friends finding out.

I have personal experiences in this as I grew up in a Florida resort town. It is amazing at the lack of inhibitions in these women on their "all girl" trips. It's like they are competing with each other with the men they can be with. This is good for the local guys, easy pickin's!

And yes, men in a relationship with women in the 25-40 age range should be concerned when their women want to do an "all girl" vacation. Just have her tested at the Free Clinic when she returns before you dip your wick!
The truths are the funniest jokes in the world.

X-It

Reaction score
What seems to end up happening is that people will cheat and when things get better with their spouse, they will stop and kind of start this cycle, it isn't like they are cheating on a technicality the day before their divorce is final.

With that being said, I'm glad you wouldn't cheat... but if you do... I'm in Motel 6 room 467... hide the ring!

That sounds familiar to me. I asked one of my friends whom I know that she is cheating on her husband. I asked her why she is just not trying to stop seeing the other guy and works on her marriage? Her answered, "********** with the other guy is great!".

It becomes routine for her every first week on Friday every month she will meet the other guy. No guilt feelings. She never feels that she's been cheating on her husband.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by X-It
That sounds familiar to me. I asked one of my friends whom I know that she is cheating on her husband. I asked her why she is just not trying to stop seeing the other guy and works on her marriage? Her answered, "********** with the other guy is great!". It becomes routine for her every first week on Friday every month she will meet the other guy. No guilt feelings. She never feels that she's been cheating on her husband.
This is because women don't feel like they're cheating unless they plan it out months in advance like a bank robbery. Always some excuse like "we got too drunk" or "he doesn't spend time with me". If it were the other way around, you'd have hell to pay. I'd probably tell my friend if I knew she was cheating.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
matters who ur originally friends with. i.e. if the girl was ur originial friend u cant rat her out, same as the other way. its a bad moral dilemma.

X-It

Reaction score
I'd probably tell my friend if I knew she was cheating.

I feel stuck in the middle. She and her husband are my good friends. What should I tell him? "Hey, your wife has a toy-boy."

Fulcannelli

Reaction score
Missshopin;1019868 said:
Sometimes it has nothing to do with a cheating spouse at all. Sometimes people are afraid to let go of the familiar.
This is very true

Fulcannelli

Reaction score
Originally Posted by X-It
I feel stuck in the middle. She and her husband are my good friends. What should I tell him? "Hey, your wife has a toy-boy."

Of course you tell him you fool, what happens if he finds out you know after, the first reaction is to feel rediculed and think that you were making fun behind his back.

Personaly I would disown anyone who knew something like this and didn't tell me, I use the word disown very lightly.
devil.gif

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fulcannelli
Of course you tell him you fool, what happens if he finds out you know after, the first reaction is to feel rediculed and think that you were making fun behind his back.

Personaly I would disown anyone who knew something like this and didn't tell me, I use the word disown very lightly.
devil.gif

I did tell her that she should stop seeing the other guy.
I told her I will tell her husband the truth if he finds out what she's been doing for the last 6 months.

Personally, I've already felt bad knowing what she's been doing lately.
mad.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeem1