• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Which are the modern slim-cut suit brands?

HK Ace

Reaction score
Hey guys, I own a few suits. Most are more classic suits like Canali and Corneliani but I also have a RLBL Anthony suit. It is the leanest cut (I'm 6' 175 lbs) with a 33" waist and fits me well. It is a 42R but the 42R other suits are looser even in the shoulders. I get compliments on it and while it probably isn't a great quality suit, it appears to be decent and fits me well.

I recently got a new job with a Big Four firm in the consulting division as a director. I would like to buy a few nice suits and sportcoats/blazers. Besides RLBL (which may not be merged with RLPL) Are there other slimmer brands I can look at? I don't want to spend too much on a bespoke suit yet...need to make sure the job is going well first.

I was thinking of a charcoal gray, medium gray, and a navy suit. The blazers can be a little less conservative. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Half or full canvass preferred. Thanks in advance!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's