1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where to Find Scarves Like This? Please Help

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JVobsessed, Apr 27, 2016.

1. JVobsessed

JVobsessed New Member

Hello,

So I have recently really gotten into scarves, mostly John Varvatos but a couple Alexander McQueen, Saint Laurent, and Givenchy as well.

However, I have recently seen pictures of these really small, lightweight, thin, flimsy like scarves and can't find any to buy. Please take a look at the pictures and see if you have seen any like them and if so where I could buy some;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, if any of you know good places to buy those Bohemian type shirts with the exposed neck/upper chest (Don't know exactly how to deceive them, I'm new to this type of style) I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks fellas.