• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sclls

Reaction score
I believe GF/BF is free for life except for stuff like working buttonholes. They have a pricesheet but I think a plain pants hem is free.
9uLlxh

Last edited:

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Missed that. Wonder why it's so much cheaper. Made in China? Fabric quality?

Probably Thailand. Cotton / Wool blend according to description.

nhindian

Reaction score
So my Brooks Brothers is having a 50% sale on everything in the store until Christmas, and an extra 15% if I sign up for the card.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm calling BS. EVERYTHING??? I doubt that.

It could be true. Not all of them carry Golden Fleece, Black Fleece, and some of the other more expensive things from the site.

I live in Boston and the BB closest to my work carries none of that. Wouldn't surprise me if they did a storewide 50%.

AMProf

Reaction score
I'm thinking outlet as well. OP should remember you're typically getting stuff made for the outlet (346 line), not the same quality you get in the standard retail outlets.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That sounds like an outlet sale, not a retail store sale.

This. I was at the outlet mall today (and the 50% off sale was in progress last weekend, as well). After Christmas, merchandise from the mainline store will be back to the normal 70% off. I usually head straight for the "70% off" rack, so I save time by skipping most of the "346" stuff.

xolin

Reaction score
Are we expecting a Boxing Day Sale?

What might it include?

I am looking to snap up a nice 1818 Milano. Would this be included.

Also, is it a better bet to jump on it online, or risk going in-store?

Thank you.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

BB Semi-Annual Sale - Starts Thursday Dec 26th ends Jan 3rd, 2014 (Additional 15% off on Thurs, Dec 26th)

Men's Dress & Sport Shirts - 3 for $179
All Ties 40% off
Women's Apparel & Acc. (select styles) up to 50% off
Men's & Women's Outerwear (select styles) up to 50% off
Children's (select styles) up to 50% off
Men's Suits, Sport Coats & Trousers (select styles) 30% off
Men's & Women's Sportswear (select styles) up to 50% off

Essential

Reaction score
Does anyone know the SA that normally posts here? The previous one, Mr. Webb, no longer works at his store and I need someone to hold some items aside for the sale on 12/26.

nhindian

Reaction score
Sorry guys, the 50% sale I quoted was outlet only. The BB site didn't make a distinction so I didn't know until I called about the shoes :embar:

Can anyone make some recommendation about shoes to target during the 12/26 sale? Definitely going to get some AE Strands and 5th Ave, but am open to anything else worth a look!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariashgerman