• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the_drizzle

Reaction score
I need some advice assessing the damage on these BB shoes.
This is from one wear with about 15 minutes walking in the rain:
dsc00706zs.jpg

dsc00707de.jpg

dsc00708qh.jpg

dsc00709lh.jpg

dsc00710ix.jpg

dsc00711p.jpg

dsc00712y.jpg

dsc00713mx.jpg

dsc00714po.jpg
I'm primarily concerned with the wear on the toe as it seems that some of the leather is peeling. Is this damage abnormal and sufficient to warrant an exchange?

do they fit correctly?I bet your gate is at fault as well.

They fit pretty well.

Never had this problem with my other shoes.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Okay, got the sale list from BB store in Troy! Looks like my trip will be made on Thursday to get a Country Club blazer!

cords go on sale on Thursday. THe mens and boys accessories sale just went live. excludes all footwear. Fail

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will try ESF next time but the SF were 50% off and ESF was not. I will probably get these tailored, but my tailor quoted me $20-25 a shirt, I dont really think that's worth it... By the time I pay for that I could just got to BB pick up a regular priced shirt and use my 15% corp. discount. On the topic of comparing BB slim fit to other, I really like Polo shirts Regent or Custom fit. They are really nice, but I rarely see these shirts below $60..

WBuffettJr

Reaction score
free or for a fee?
doubt it's for free... but if it is free
is it because you paid full price for the shirt? or even when buying at discount?
if for a fee, how much?
Bump for this. I'd like to know this info as well. Fee or free!? Free? Free fee? If fee how much? Why free if free!?
biggrin.gif
(I do want to know this info).

Khurram

Reaction score
Does anybody know how long BB takes to ship from their website? I placed an order for a Milano suit on Sunday and it still says "in stock and reserved." I'm used to items shipping out the next day from most websites and this is my first order from BB online.

WBuffettJr

Reaction score
It takes forever and a day. I ordered something last week by calling the store to go through my SA and I only just now got a "your item is shipping today!" message. I bought some clearance items awhile back and they took forever too, but I thought maybe that was just poor service because it was clearance. It surprises me that a company that puts such an emphasis on customer service takes so long to ship something.

You'll get an e-mail when the item has actually been shipped.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Does anybody know how long BB takes to ship from their website? I placed an order for a Milano suit on Sunday and it still says "in stock and reserved." I'm used to items shipping out the next day from most websites and this is my first order from BB online.

I agree that they seem to ship pretty slowly with orders placed online. I've had much faster service from BB when placing orders in the store or over the phone. I don't think I've ever waited longer than 36 hours for something to ship when going through my normal SA.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In for a chocolate-colored calfskin dress belt at 40% off. :slayer: Love the 5 Days of Savings

Khurram

Reaction score
Damn I'm leaving the country on the 17th I really hope it gets to me in time so I can get hems/sleeves altered.

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BB can take weeks to ship things out. they really do not seem to understand online retailing.
do they still charge you more for shipping the more you order? truly bizarre.

Khurram

Reaction score
I called yesterday and they said they were authorizing my cc and verifying info which is total crap because Amex has never put a hold on anything I've ordered online. She said it would ship out today so let's see.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

BB can take weeks to ship things out. they really do not seem to understand online retailing.
do they still charge you more for shipping the more you order? truly bizarre.

Yes. Almost $10 to ship a single calfskin belt to NJ. Simply because it was expensive. Totally stupid policy.

Khurram

Reaction score
Only positive is the warehouse is in CT as am I do hopefully it will get here quickly after shipping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads