• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was disappointed with the sales.Brooks Brothers sales were great in the past. Was hoping for 40% off accessories.

letsgofire

Reaction score
Seems like basically an extension of the semi-annual, although there are steeper discounts on some casual pants. Can you see any other better deals?

It's not especially exciting. Looks like a good time to buy their Golden Fleece suits. Most things seem in the 30-40% off range.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BB has 25% extra discount on fall/winter stuff ... and red fleece
and 25% off on FILSON stuff

just ordered some duffle bags and a brief case
and now going through the sale section for fall/winter clothes

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Be warned--the website is pretty messed up & you may have difficulty adding things to your cart, or purchasing them once they're there.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Be warned--the website is pretty messed up & you may have difficulty adding things to your cart, or purchasing them once they're there.
i think that happens when they get sold out

the filson medium duffel bag i wanted ... originally added to the cart but showed up as not available later
then later, i was able to get to the page but unable to add it
then eventually it was no longer showing up

sondthvtc

Reaction score
Does anyone have idea about how long does the status in BB take to change from in process to shipped?, I have placed an order of filson 256 from last Saturday but till today not got any answer yet. I have emailed them 1 time on Tuesday and 1 today but no reply, quite disappointed

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have idea about how long does the status in BB take to change from in process to shipped?, I have placed an order of filson 256 from last Saturday but till today not got any answer yet. I have emailed them 1 time on Tuesday and 1 today but no reply, quite disappointed

Call them on the phone. The email response time is very slow, and they frequently don't actually address the question you ask.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i received my filson order yesterday
ordered on Jan 11th

but i also got a call from brooks brothers about inclement weather delaying their shipments
i'm waiting on a bunch of clothes that i ordered on the same day (jan 11th)

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd only be disappointed if you paid for expedited shipping/processing.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy any ocbds in the old school extra-slim fit that you might want to sell in 15-33.
Or milano shirts in 15-33 ocbds.

On a related note: does anyone know what the black fleece sizing equivalent of extra slim/milano ocbd is? Would 15-33 be closed to BB1 or BB0?

sondthvtc

Reaction score
I'd only be disappointed if you paid for expedited shipping/processing.

Paying shipping fee of 12.95 dollars and I should keep calm and wait for many days to delivery?, it's like a joke.

In addition, in BB website, they said that they use Fedex which only takes about 3-7 days to ship?, what do you think about it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads