• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What style of shirt is this?

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is NOT my design at all so please do not bash me. I would never wear this kind of clothing as I think its too messy. This is one of my friends designs and I was wondering what style it was and what your opinion was on it. (Style as in Ed Hardy..etc..)

Here are some sample pictures:

Remember, this is NOT my design so I don't give a flying **** as to what criticism you have dish out.

Thanks!

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
This is NOT my design at all so please do not bash me. I would never wear this kind of clothing as I think its too messy. This is one of my friends designs and I was wondering what style it was and what your opinion was on it. (Style as in Ed Hardy..etc..)

Remember, this is NOT my design so I don't give a flying **** as to what criticism you have dish out.

Thanks!

Seems like you already know we won't like it -- why'd you post it if you knew the answer already?

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by djh
Seems like you already know we won't like it -- why'd you post it if you knew the answer already?

Because I want to know WHY you dont like it. Im not a fashion connoisseur like most of you so all I can come up with is "messy and I would't wear". Im just wondering if any of you actually like this style...

g.re

Reaction score
why should i wear something with quotes from the bible? why should anyone?

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that looks like any mens clothing store in the mall you go to they got some variation of it. also if you go to any bar around here your local douche will be wearing something like that. the only way i can sum that up is loud and annoying. i believe most people at some point might have been at that stage but moved on a long time ago.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crosswound
that looks like any mens clothing store in the mall you go to they got some variation of it. also if you go to any bar around here your local douche will be wearing something like that. the only way i can sum that up is loud and annoying. i believe most people at some point might have been at that stage but moved on a long time ago.

Ah thanks for the choice words guys, I'll be sure to annihilate his work
fight[1].gif

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this a joke? It's a TEE SHIRT...If you want to get stylistically technical about it it's a GRAPHIC TEE SHIRT.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by underwearer
Is this a joke? It's a TEE SHIRT...If you want to get stylistically technical about it it's a GRAPHIC TEE SHIRT.

Ummmm yeah - isn't this a STREETWEAR and Denim forum?

If we didn't care about tshirts, we'd all walk around with ******, ill fitting tshirts with stupid slogans or characters on them, perhaps we'd only own tshirts that were given away as freebies. I'm sure my closet would benefit from a collection earned from charity events and pharmaceutical give-aways.

But we do care, we realize that the quality of the material makes a huge difference, we realize that a "large" size can fit a zillion different ways depending on brand, cut and material.

Where do you stop caring about style? Jeans only? Outwear OK? Would you buy a jacket with that logo on it? How about a pair of jeans with a cross and script on the butt? of course you wouldn't so why buy a tshirt like that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads