• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just watched A Bronx Tale, one of the best movies i have seen in a while. i loved the juxtaposition of the songs to the scenes.

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love that movie. Sonny was such an awesome character.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
watched abraham lincoln vampire hunter, ridiculous movie, but some legit fighting and gore.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

existenz....what am i watching here? havent seen a movie as out here as this since naked lunch.

Not a coincidence. Cronenburg directed both of those. He's gone a bit more mainstream in the last decade but his movies from the 80s and 90s were weeeeeird. Check out Videodrome some time.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not a coincidence. Cronenburg directed both of those. He's gone a bit more mainstream in the last decade but his movies from the 80s and 90s were weeeeeird. Check out Videodrome some time.

didnt realize he did both...i only watched it because i was reading that nolan may have got some ideas from this for inception as well as paprika so i might try to watch that soon too.

closetmess

Reaction score
Just saw the new Jarecki documentary on the war on drugs/mass imprisonment The House I Live In, introduced by one of the co-producers (not Brad Pitt or John Legend).

Excellent film, if a bit superficial a treatment for those really well informed and involved in the issue. For the average moviegoer even tangentially interested in what's going on in America, this is a must see.

If you do watch this movie and become interested in these issues, you must follow it up by reading Michelle Alexander's "The New Jim Crow."

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watching Poltergeist right now.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
That bit with the maggoty chicken still grosses me out just thinking about it.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
per the advise of someone in this thread, a few months ago, i watched headhunters last night.

what a freaking awesome movie. those furriners sure know how to do violence in a thriller, outside of gory horror movies. we could learn a thing or two. those scenes were amazing. fantastic, gripping and tense movie. LOVED it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads