• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is the highest quality brand for men´s underwear on the market?

pingguo

Reaction score
A) So which are the brands that offers the highest quality? I guess they are unknown luxury brands. Please no CK or D&G!!
B) Which are the brands that are more casual but still offer the best quality?
C) Which are the brands that offer the best value quality/price.

Feedback from people with a broad knowledge of men´s underwear and brands is welcomed.

pingguo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by entrero
Zimmerli

you own some of this, or you just look it up on Google? It´s easy to say that a brand is the best, but where is the evidence and who is the jury? Any research paper or comprehensive comparative study published out there?

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
i go without underwear, so i wouldn't know
spam[1].gif

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pingguo
you own some of this, or you just look it up on Google? It´s easy to say that a brand is the best, but where is the evidence and who is the jury? Any research paper or comprehensive comparative study published out there?

You are a ******* idiot.

And annoying too.

pingguo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106
You are a ******* idiot. And annoying too.
relax, I didn´t even ask you. Do i need to clarify my question? You are not in the target group for such high quality items... So pick another question in the forum or take a deep breath.

pingguo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by entrero
Yeah, show some respect you grashopper!
It would be useful to know if you really know this brand s product. I have no clue why you got offended. I just asked for more information!

pingguo

Reaction score
I find very annoying to read all this complaints. Those of you who spend your time sabotaging my questions or other member´s question. If you are not in interested in this question, please do yourself a favor, just scroll down and go to those that interest you!! I never asked you to click on my question and to read anything.
It´s pathetic that I have to post this... How old are you guys?

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obvious troll is obvious.

pingguo

Reaction score
I thought this forum was a place to post questions and find answers & information related to men´s clothing, but I see that there are many members that have no clue about clothing and they spend their time spoiling the questions of others, and not giving any good answer. Those trolls are wasting my time, but what is worst, is that they are wasting the time of many people who are looking for information about high quality underwear and they will come across with all this bullshit.
Fine, don´t answer the question, forget it!!!!

BlackShoes

Reaction score
You come across as a real troll, try not to criticise the first respondent to your question, it makes other people hate you.

pingguo

Reaction score
I never critized the first respondent.
All this hate is so bizarre to me... I´m not used to deal with negative people...
Please read again what I wrote, there´s no critique to be found... nowhere!

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never critized the first respondent.

But you said this:

Really? a research paper comparing underwear?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads