• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is the etiquette for banging randoms?

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VelvetGreen
+1

LOL. Some of the best spam Ive read in a long time. And he says hes coming back so it might even get better.

trader

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gort
This is a nice idea but I imagine the cost of a hotel ends up making it a pricey night.

Ya, but taking her to your place and risk waking up the wife could be much pricier.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

VelvetGreen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NerBroapkak
If your jaws don't be met by together correctly and your teeth don't take the role to reconcile together with your jaws, you may eat a skeletal orthodontic problem that makes eating thorny and can development in unripe abrade of teeth, gum problems and bone loss. Your fa"¡ade also may not satisfactorily up compatible and you may not be delighted as strike with the hole you look aparaty ortodontyczne. Your jaws and teeth may deliver grown that scheme when you were a child or you may be suffering with unremitting an injury. Whatever the as a fruit of, your teeth and facial bones can be surgically repositioned to engender a more balanced appearance and jaws that travail artistically together. The surgical treatment is performed on adults and teens after the jaws are fully developed and broadening is complete.

So basically, use a dental dam, bro.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdbb
I've had a LTR all the way through college/adulthood...
...you meet some bar skank that you plan to rail

These two concepts don't seem to peacefully coexist.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tangfastic
People drive to places you go to to have alcoholic drinks? How does that work?

Drive home drunk. All the cool kids do it.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Texas everyone drives a truck for this very reason.

Where have you been your whole life????

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take a cab together to her place. Scram afterward.

Switz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
These two concepts don't seem to peacefully coexist.

How does a license to rage conflict with railing randoms?
wink.gif

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fredfred
Take her in your car. Less chance of her changing her mind. You need to keep her engaged so she doesn't think, "What the hell am I doing driving to this guys place?".

I agree, I'd add on top of that, especially if it's not a sealed deal yet, that you should try to make out with her in the car before you go anywhere. I've had multiple 'goodbye hugs' in my car after hanging out with someone that turned into make out sessions and then, etc. Somewhat high schoolish and comical, but it works.

bmac11c

Reaction score
Never take the "random" to your place! You don't want her to know where you live in case she's a psycho *****. Have her drive and take a cab back to where your car is EARLY in the morning...as in BEFORE SHE WAKES UP!

Bmac

billsayers

Reaction score
Take a cab from the bar/club to a decent hotel.

In the morning, buy her breakfast at the hotel or nearby restaurant. Tell her some line like "a morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness" or "it was fun spending time with you." Don't ask for her number or lead her on and she will get the hint.

Grab a taxi back to the bar so you can go your separate ways. You may still feel cheap but at least you won't be an asshole on top of that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads