1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What is the etiquette for banging randoms?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bdbb, Apr 29, 2011.

1. bdbb

bdbb Senior member

I've had a LTR all the way through college/adulthood and there is one issue that has perplexed me. When you meet some bar skank that you plan to rail, how does the whole car situation work? Take both cars to the place of railing, or leave one at the bar? I can imagine that this wouldn't be a problem in NYC for instance, but here in Texas everyone drives everywhere and both options seem somewhat awkward.

2. unicornwarrior

unicornwarrior Senior member

bang 'em in the alley nearest to the bar, solves the problem.

3. Logan

Logan Senior member

How about a cab? Are you not drunk?

4. bdbb

bdbb Senior member

How about a cab? Are you not drunk?

I'm not talking about myself specifically, I was just wondering what the typical norm was.

5. FunLovinStyle

FunLovinStyle Senior member

one car, and then, if i were feeling charitable in the morn, a ride back to her car.

6. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I never take a random back to my place. Cab to local hotel/motel/Holiday Inn then split the next morning.

7. austerlitz

austerlitz Senior member

act like it never happened

8. bdbb

bdbb Senior member

I never take a random back to my place. Cab to local hotel/motel/Holiday Inn then split the next morning.

With a cab and hotel the cost starts to approach what you could bang a hotter girl off Eros for.

9. VelvetGreen

VelvetGreen Senior member

Good day! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you might have here on this post. I shall be coming back to your www.styleforum.net for more soon. Cushion Covers

+1

10. fredfred

fredfred Senior member

Take her in your car. Less chance of her changing her mind. You need to keep her engaged so she doesn't think, "What the hell am I doing driving to this guys place?".

11. Nil

Nil Senior member

one car, and then, if i were feeling charitable in the morn, a ride back to her car.

This or get her a cab.

12. gort

gort Senior member

This is a nice idea but I imagine the cost of a hotel ends up making it a pricey night.

13. mrjames

mrjames Senior member

This or get her a cab.

make sure when you do call the cab company and they ask how soon you want the taxi- please don't say "as soon as possible", especially if you're still in bed with her

14. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

This is a nice idea but I imagine the cost of a hotel ends up making it a pricey night.

This is a 250k minimum forum, bro.

15. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    This thread feels so cheap

16. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

+1

LOL. Some of the best spam Ive read in a long time. And he says hes coming back so it might even get better.

17. trader

trader Senior member

Ya, but taking her to your place and risk waking up the wife could be much pricier.

18. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

19. willpower

willpower Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

20. Tangfastic

Tangfastic Senior member

People drive to places you go to to have alcoholic drinks? How does that work?