1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Do You Wear At Home?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LabelKing, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Jayhawk1412

Jayhawk1412 Senior member

sweats, basketball shorts, and plain white t's

i like to be as comfortable as possible when im sleeping

Russell Athletic sweats and sweatshirts are the truth

2. slide13

slide13 Senior member

Depends. Once I shower I get dressed for the day in clothes I could go out in, even if I have no immediate plans to do so. Often that will carry through until shortly before bedtime when pajama pants and a hooded sweatshirt come out, or maybe sweatpants and a pajama top. Depends how cold it is. Some days when I get home from working out after work I'll just throw on sweats for the rest of the night if I know I'm not leaving the house again.

Oh, and lately I always take off my shoes and socks and put on flannel lined LL Bean slippers for around the house...I'm totally in love with these things!

3. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

One day, a zombie apocalypse or natural disaster of epic proportions will occur. This is the moment that I would have thought SW&D people live for, to be impeccably stylish and rugged in times of grave danger. This scenario can happen at any moment without warning, and when it does, you won't have time to change. To you who wear comfort clothes at home, for shame.

4. converge

converge Senior member

Right now: AA sweats and Paul Smith socks.

5. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

a hoody that says "i heart sneakers"

6. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

Nobody wears their raw denim to bed for the fades and such?

I generally don't make it to bed. I wouldn't really call it sleep, either.
    I do tend to wear my denim wherever I manage to pass out.

I wear the same stuff I wear throughout the day, maybe minus the coat/jacket and the assless chaps.

7. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

If I'm getting up and planning on studying or doing work at home, I'll wear decently nice clothes (denimz, buttondown, sweater). If I'm just dickin' around on a weekend and am done with homework/studying, I'll wear slippers, pajamas, and an undershirt. Or if it's summer, just boxers and a tee.

8. dusty

dusty Senior member

One day, a zombie apocalypse or natural disaster of epic proportions will occur. This is the moment that I would have thought SW&D people live for, to be impeccably stylish and rugged in times of grave danger.

[​IMG] How do you know us so well?

9. mainy

mainy Senior member

i have 2 wardrobes

pre-sf stuff, which sucks, and i lounge around in
    nice clothes that i put on if i'm actually leaving the house that day. if i'm just going to lounge at home, i see no reason to get my decent clothes dirty / put wear on them

10. Kregg

Kregg Senior member

i have 2 wardrobes

pre-sf stuff, which sucks, and i lounge around in
    nice clothes that i put on if i'm actually leaving the house that day. if i'm just going to lounge at home, i see no reason to get my decent clothes dirty / put wear on them

u no hav jawnz?

11. shellshock

shellshock Senior member

sleeping in jeans is awful. i change my clothes as soon as i get home.

12. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

sleeping in jeans is awful. i change my clothes as soon as i get home.

From work? Why?

13. shellshock

shellshock Senior member

From work? Why?

i dont like sitting around at home in work clothes.

14. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

i dont like sitting around at home in work clothes.

Guess I don't know your work environment, but I don't see how clothing's that different at home. I mean heck, I wear my playboy bunny ears to bed.

15. robbie

robbie Senior member

I have an XL joe camel t-shirt, and scrub pants, which are about the pinnacle of what i wear around my apt.

16. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

I sleep in my jeans all the time and I never get wicked fades. Maybe I'm sleeping wrong. What I wear at home is dependent on whether I plan on leaving the house at some point. If I stay at home all day, then I will just slum around in hideous pajamas. But if I do go out and then come back home, I won't change into different "at home" clothes--I'll just keep the same thing on (minus shoes) until it's time to change for bed.

17. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

I don't understand people who are wearing jeans, sweaters and boots while in the house. You can't honestly say that lying down on the couch, you wouldn't rather be in some sweats. It takes 30 seconds to put your jeans and button up back on. Fuck, i'd rather just be in my boxers. The first thing i do every time i get home and i know i'm not going back out for at least an hour or two, is take all the shit i'm wearing off and chill in basketball shorts or boxers. Just as if i was going over to my girlfriend's house to watch a movie, i'd probably be in my lounge clothes, not dressed to the 9s. You guys are crazy.

18. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

I pretty much get home and go to bed, wake up shower and leave, so I guess I spend most of my home time in the flannel pj pants and tees that I sleep in, or a hoody if I'm cold.

19. unrated

unrated Senior member

my birthday suit

20. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

I don't understand people who are wearing jeans, sweaters and boots while in the house. You can't honestly say that lying down on the couch, you wouldn't rather be in some sweats. It takes 30 seconds to put your jeans and button up back on. Fuck, i'd rather just be in my boxers. The first thing i do every time i get home and i know i'm not going back out for at least an hour or two, is take all the shit i'm wearing off and chill in basketball shorts or boxers. Just as if i was going over to my girlfriend's house to watch a movie, i'd probably be in my lounge clothes, not dressed to the 9s. You guys are crazy.
    I don't jerk off with a blazer on, but I don't really make a special point of transitioning into sweatpants as soon as I walk through the door. Really, I'm just lazy: I hate getting dressed, and if there is the possibility that I might have to leave the house again, I will just stay dressed until it's time for bed. Also, unless I am at work I wear nothing but jeans most days and I don't really find jeans uncomfortable so I don't feel compelled to change out of them.