• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Do You Wear At Home?

Mushroom77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mainy
i have 2 wardrobes

pre-sf stuff, which sucks, and i lounge around in
nice clothes that i put on if i'm actually leaving the house that day. if i'm just going to lounge at home, i see no reason to get my decent clothes dirty / put wear on them

This. My pre-SF stuff is also dated before I suddenly lost about 20kgs for no apparent reason, so even some of that is getting culled from the 'lounging around' bin.

But if I'm spending the whole day at home I will make a point to shower when I get up, then change into my APCs, shoes and a t-shirt for most of the day. I feel awake/able to work or study/more put-together (as someone already said) this way. Then I'll change out of them at night when I'm ust chilling with the computer or TV.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I don't understand people who are wearing jeans, sweaters and boots while in the house. You can't honestly say that lying down on the couch, you wouldn't rather be in some sweats. It takes 30 seconds to put your jeans and button up back on. ****, i'd rather just be in my boxers. The first thing i do every time i get home and i know i'm not going back out for at least an hour or two, is take all the **** i'm wearing off and chill in basketball shorts or boxers. Just as if i was going over to my girlfriend's house to watch a movie, i'd probably be in my lounge clothes, not dressed to the 9s. You guys are crazy.

well it seems we have some common ground after all.
biggrin.gif

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
frown.gif
How do you know us so well?

I can smell my own kind.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by mulansauce
I sleep in my jeans all the time and I never get wicked fades. Maybe I'm sleeping wrong.

Fetus sets combs and whiskers, while spooning assists lap fades.

I don't understand people who are wearing jeans, sweaters and boots while in the house. You can't honestly say that lying down on the couch, you wouldn't rather be in some sweats. It takes 30 seconds to put your jeans and button up back on.

Too bad you don't have 30 seconds if your house catches fire or a zombie sneaks up on you.

converge

Reaction score
I don't understand people who are wearing jeans, sweaters and boots while in the house. You can't honestly say that lying down on the couch, you wouldn't rather be in some sweats. It takes 30 seconds to put your jeans and button up back on. ****, i'd rather just be in my boxers. The first thing i do every time i get home and i know i'm not going back out for at least an hour or two, is take all the **** i'm wearing off and chill in basketball shorts or boxers. Just as if i was going over to my girlfriend's house to watch a movie, i'd probably be in my lounge clothes, not dressed to the 9s. You guys are crazy.

I agree with this post. I live alone so unless I'm going out later that night, it's AA sweats at home for me. During the summer it's usually a v-neck undershirt and gym shorts. I also have a tendency to spill stuff so the less accidents and wear on my nice clothes the better.

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
I'm at home right now watching the inauguration, and I'm wearing my whxsufu jeans and an old navy sweatshirt. Broken-in jeans are wonderfully comfortable for me during the cooler months. My wife is always trying to make me put sweats on, but I like wearing jeans. This doesn't mean stiff new jeans, but older, softer jeans.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Usually the same thing I would wear casually; jeans, t-shirt, and vans. It's like my second skin, and I don't need to change or put anything on if I need to leave the apt.

naaaaate

Reaction score
When I'm at home I wear a lot of M.A.+, Rick Owens, Damir Doma, old school Raf, and other things like that. I make sure to be fully dressed when sitting down for a night of heavy posting, even though wearing all of my oversized hoods up hinders my ability to see anything in front of me, I tilt my head back and keep a mirror in my lap to see what's on the screen. I even sleep in my clothes too, in fact the only time I ever switch into anything peasant-style like sweatpants or whatever is when I have to go outside so that no one makes fun of me for how I dress.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Living in L.A.-- jeans and t-shirt.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
When I'm at home I wear a lot of M.A.+, Rick Owens, Damir Doma, old school Raf, and other things like that. I make sure to be fully dressed when sitting down for a night of heavy posting, even though wearing all of my oversized hoods up hinders my ability to see anything in front of me, I tilt my head back and keep a mirror in my lap to see what's on the screen. I even sleep in my clothes too, in fact the only time I ever switch into anything peasant-style like sweatpants or whatever is when I have to go outside so that no one makes fun of me for how I dress.

/thread

unrated

Reaction score
Ew. I have leather couches and a leather computer chair so this is a no no for me. Definitely do not like that feeling.

After a hot day outside, cold leather feels great on bare ass/balls

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member